Desire ✅

By _yoonmiau_

YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad f... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
introduction
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 50
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76 (M)
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
96 [bonus]
97 [bonus]
💜NEW STORY 💜
98 [bonus]

part 4

4.4K 210 33
By _yoonmiau_

"Sir , we are here" the driver said opening the door.

Yoongi helped Jimin to get off the car and walked into the house.

Jimin was really nervous but he trusted Yoongi so much that he just felt too safe to walk away.

"Welcome home Jimin " yoongi smiled.

Jimin's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey i know it's not good and it's very messy and it smells like shit but please stay here tonight. Actually i don't have another bedroom...you can sleep in my bedroom and I'll sleep on the couch don't worry and and I'll-"

Jimin interrupted by interlocking his fingers with yoongi, " atleast I am alive" he whispered warm tears rolled down his chicks .

Yoongi was unable to speak. He had never been in such a situation. He just brought girls home to fuck them and threw them out the next day.

They were very close to each other and Yoongi couldn't help but think about the taste of Jimin's lips.

"Jimin I- "
He leaned towards him and Jimin closed his eyes.

Beep beep beep beep

"Who the fuck is-"
Yoongi took his phone out and Jimin looked at the ground embarrassed.

"Hello"

"What's your problem
Jungkook?"

"Why are you
shouting at me?"

"I was doing something
Very important"

"I don't care , i
want my banana milk
I don't care what u doing"

" Fuck off Jeon Jungkook"

"Yeah yeah bring my milk"

"If you weren't my
Best friend you were a
dead man"

"you can't-"

"Bye"

Beep beep
.......................

Time skip--

Yoongi made some instant noodles and gave Jimin to have some. Jimin took it quickly and started eating.

He is so cute .

"Yoongi...can get some more if you don't mind ?"

"Yeah sure , i haven't touched my one yet. You can take mine."

"But what will you eat ??"

"Ah don't worry I'll make one more for myself" Yoongi smiled.

Jimin smiled back taking the bowl.

"Jimin can you smile again...i want to take a picture" yoongi said taking out his phone.

"Sure" Jimin smiled.

Time skip--

Yoongi asked Jimin to wear one of his sleep outfits and told Jimin to sleep in his room .

"Yoongi are you sure you want to sleep on the couch"

" Yeah I can sleep there and you are the one who is injured so go sleep on my bed"

"Ok , good night Min Yoongi"

"Good night Jimin"

Next morning

Jimin woke up sunlight kissing his face. He opened his eyes to see a different environment and jumped off his bed. He was shocked.

He then remembered the last night and was no more in shock. He checked the time.

It's already 11am.

He ran out of the room. Down the stairs to see Yoongi lay on the couch.

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 3.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
8.6K 615 30
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
264K 9.7K 40
"I think that Taehyung guy left Jimin because of his cold and arrogant attitude." Yoongi huffed in annoyance "Ohh Yoongi. You taught wrong. In fact...
47K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...