The pictures that talk βœ”

Door Imnotlauriane

THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from t... Meer

Before you start reading
The first meeting
The second meeting
The bad dreams
The third meeting
The fourth meeting
I'm what?!
The urgency
The struggle
The good after the bad
The breakfast
The exposition's preparations
The first...
The bond
What if...
Suppositions
The complete bond
The sweet promise
Don't forget me
The worst day of our life
Questions
Say goodbye for now
What is this?
The barrier
Sushi and home
The new house
They know me
Get me a what?
HAPPY NEW YEAR
The surprises
The game and the name
Inside out
Happy but sad
This is home
Burning hint of the past
This nightmare needs to end
The lawyer's appointment
Is something wrong with me?
The new cherished memory of my heart
The soul
The truth that hurts
My dear siblings
Drunk on love
The shower
Spending time with the cat
Picnic
Cuddles and tears
Movie night
It begins
Reunions
Relief
A beginner's mistake, but a honorable one
Never skip a meal
Official request
Getting ready
Heart attack
Finally all together
Needy soulmates
A little impatient
Eunwoo
Use me
Overprotective soulmates
Failure or progress?
Moving on
Fire
Three and overdose
The end is near
ABOUT THE AFTER-STORY
UNPUBLISH/EDIT - PLEASE READ
MY DECISION!

Soulmates care for each other

3.7K 203 37
Door Imnotlauriane

We reached 4k already??? It's been like only around a week since my previous 'almost' 3k because it wasn't there quite yet then? I'm flabbergasted y'all, thank you so much for giving this story so much attention! Anyway, let's continue with the story!

Jin's POV

When we reach home, it's to find an empty house. It'll probably take some time for Hoseok to do this, he doesn't usually use his teleportation ability so bringing someone with him, two with him, that demands a tremendous amount of energy.

Without a second thought, I go to the nest room and settle her in the bed, being careful that her skin doesn't come in contact with anything that could hurt her since it's so fragile right now. Yoongi waits at the door of the room and I can feel anxiety eat him from the inside, wheels turning quickly in his mind.

"Who the heck was that man? Do you think he works for the man from last time?" he asks me, anger seething into every words. I don't respond right away, feeling the need to breathe in and out a few times first to calm myself. I send him comforting waves too, because being angry right now won't help Y/N.

"I don't know, Yoongi-ah, I don't know. Let's wait until she wakes up for that, first we need to make sure her skin heals" I tell him and turn to look at the pup who's been following us very quietly since we left. I walk up to him and crouch in front of the big baby. Some of his fur seems to have burnt too, but overall, he seems alright. Nothing a good shower and time won't take care of.

"You did so good, pup, thank you for protecting her" I whisper and when he looks at me in the eyes, I can see so much intelligence. He nods his head and turns to look at her body in the bed, then back at me. "Are you asking for permission?" I ask, surprised and when the dog nods again, I look at Yoongi with wide eyes, which he returns with confusion.

I turn back to the pup and motion for the bed. "You go ahead then" I mumble and watch as he jumps on the bed and softly settles next to her, his nose in the nook of her neck without touching skin. I walk to stand by Yoongi and take him in my arms, soothing the both of us.

"She'll be fine. Thanks to Namjoon and Waffle, she'll be just fine" I whisper in his ears and I feel his body shake a little before he nods against my shoulder.

We wait many long minutes as we keep an eye on her, keeping track of her state which has been pretty stable when we hear the front door open, revealing a disheveled Eunwoo who runs to the room and hesitates at the door.

"Are you sure I can enter the nest?" he asks and I nod, allowing him entry because nothing else matters right now. "We'll deal with it afterwards, for now, please do whatever you can, she got attacked by a stranger with fire ability" I tell him and he nods to then set foot inside our nest which suddenly feels wrong, like a transgression. I feel Yoongi's body tense up and I need to hold him for a moment, letting him know that it's needed right now.

He sighs and gets closer to the bed, sitting by her side as Eunwoo takes the other side, the dog moving aside to give him full space. I come to stand by Yoongi and watch as her friend's face becomes filled with worry, his eyes taking in the sight and his hands hovering over her body gently to analyze.

"Whoever did this did it with the intent to kill. You said he killed himself in the end?" he asks us, the last question more for Yoongi since he contacted him via telepathy and I nod. "Only a pile of dust. We can't get any info from him anymore" I reply and he hums. His eyes fall on her camera and it takes me a moment to understand why.

Then it hits me. "Do you think she took a picture of him?!" I exclaim and without waiting for an answer, I slowly and carefully detach it from her neck. I look down to see the screen and lentils broken, but when I turn it on, it still works, although we can't see much because of the cracks. The first thing I find in the gallery is the picture of a man with fire at the tip of his fingers.

"She got the picture" I whisper and Yoongi offers his hand, palm upwards so I can give it to him. He takes a look at the picture too, zooming in as much as possible to see his face but frowns when it doesn't help him see more, the little he sees all blurry. "Do you think she'll still be able to connect if it's blurry?" he asks Eunwoo and her friend nods, eyes and hands busy with healing her, one patch of skin at the time.

"She can. Doesn't matter the quality of the picture, as long as her subject is in there, there won't be any problem. We'll actually see his face better once it starts moving. It'll be as if it was taken in HD".

Suddenly, we hear a thud in the living room and I rush out of the room to see Hoseok panting hard on the floor, Namjoon and Jungkook crouching by him and slowly getting him off the ground in their arms.

Namjoon meets my eyes. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. He just didn't wait long enough before teleporting us because he said time is of the essence so his body took a little more than it can handle but no more. If he rests, he'll be just fine". I sigh in relief and take over, wrapping an arm under his arm and the other holding his chest. "You guys go to the nest, Eunwoo started already, they'll update you on what's happening" I say and they nod, hurrying to the room after one last pat on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed now, Hobi" I whisper to him and he hums weakly, his body slowly calming down in my arms, my ability soothing him and giving him relief. I decide to bring him to Y/N's room. That way, he'll still be close to her while still being able to rest.

I help him walk up the few stairs leading to the bed and once he's settled down, I turn around to leave him to rest, but before I can go, he grabs my wrist. I look at him and see his worried eyes, fear in his heart.

"She'll be fine right? I didn't take too long coming back?" he whispers and I feel my heart break at his words.

"Baby, you did wonderful. You brought them here a lot faster than if they had to take the train and I'm so proud of you. You did your best. Now rest, okay? I'll come back later to see you, okay dear?" I say as I run a hand in his hair, helping him lay down again and sending loving waves to make him understand that there's no reasons to feel guilty, none.

He nods and closes his eyes. "Okay. We told Jimin and Taehyung earlier about what happened, they said they'll come back as soon as their exams are over. I hope they can still do well even with all that's happening" he whispers and I let my eyes wander around the room. "I'm sure they will. They know they can't do anything to help right now and Y/N would feel bad if they fail because of what happened, they'll do their best" I say and he chuckles softly. "You're right".

His breathing slows down and I watch as his tired state brings him to a deep sleep. I quietly leave the room and close the door behind me before heading back to the nest where Jungkook is working together with Eunwoo to heal Y/N. I come to stand by Namjoon who's standing in a corner, seemingly deep in thoughts.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, making him jump and turn to me. He slowly nods and turns his eyes back to our still unconscious soulmate. "Just glad for the choices we've made so far. Today could have a much different outcome" he whispers and I nod, sliding my arm around his waist for comfort.

"I know. I can't believe that person went as far as killing themselves to avoid being caught. Why are there so many dangerous people after her?" I ask through gritted teeth, anger making me sigh to try and calm down. They don't need me to add to the pile of emotions we're all already feeling.

Before he can say anything, we feel a slight confusion pierce through the bond and I see Y/N eyes flutter open slowly. I rush to her side, followed by Namjoon and we all gather around her as her eyes settle on us. Waffle licks her now healed cheeks, making her giggle softly.

Jungkook smiles at her and strokes her other cheek. "How are you feeling? Is there anywhere in particular that hurts?" he asks and she shakes her head. "I feel a whole lot better than earlier, thank you Kookie. You too, Woo, I'm sorry every time we see each other, it seems to be through incidents" she says and they both smile at her words.

"It's fine, Peach. As long as I get to see your smile before leaving" Eunwoo replies which makes me happy that she has such great friends.

With their help, she sits up to take a better look at her body to see the redness almost gone. We can all feel her becoming lost and angry and our instincts bring us closer to her. Yoongi snuggles closer and wraps an arm around her while Jungkook hugs her from behind and they try to soothe her along with us through the bond. Even Taehyung and Jimin try to help, us being in the nest makes it easier for them to send love straight into our hearts. But even though we see her slouch a little, body relaxed, her mind doesn't seem appeased that much.

"That guy said that my family was killed because my parents knew too much and that the only reason whoever they are couldn't find me yet was because I was well hidden. But what could my parents possibly have known that would bring my whole family to be gone?" she asks with a frown.

Her words leave us speechless, minds trying to understand. It wasn't just an accident? Her childhood was a scene of murder?

"Could it have something to do with your ability?" Namjoon asks and I can see between them that an unknown information is being shared. She looks down and bite the inside of her cheek. "They did seem concerned..." she mumbles before looking up at us.

"Where's my camera?" she asks and Yoongi bites his tongue before slowly handing it to her.  "Can someone go and get my bag please? I put my printer inside" she asks again and Namjoon leaves the room quickly before coming back with her bag, handing it to her without saying a word.

Knowing what's to come, we also know there's no stopping her. She connects her camera to it, seeming to not care at the moment that it's broken and proceeds to print the picture we all expected to find. She stares at it and then looks up at Namjoon.

"Go ahead, I'll be right by your side" he says and scoots over to her when Eunwoo gets off the bed to free her side, Waffle following him out of the room. It's an automatic relief that envelops us as soon as the door closes and even Y/N seems to feel it, although it makes her confused.

"When someone who's not a soulmate enters a nest, it creates a resistance, as if you would get a transfusion of the wrong blood type, your body would fight against it, that's exactly what happens with the bond. It doesn't mean he's not welcome, a nest is simply very personal, don't worry too much about it" I tell her as I take a seat in front of her.

She nods her head and stares at the four of us surrounding her. "It feels like there's so much I don't know yet about soulmates" she mumbles and we smile at her. "It's different for everyone, don't worry too much. We'll guide you through what we know" Namjoon says to her which makes her smile back.

"I don't know what to expect from this picture, but I think we should wait for everyone to be here before I read it, I don't want Tae and Jiminie to go through the emotions alone, especially not somewhere so far from home" she whispers after a long minute of silence. 

I sigh in relief and we all nod at her words. "That's a very good idea. They'll be back as soon as they're done with their exams. Hobi is also sleeping in your bed, he was exhausted from teleporting two persons along with him so quickly" I tell her and she stares at the door.

"You can go, I'm sure having you near him would help" Yoongi says with a small smile and we help her get off the bed. We follow her as she leaves the nest and goes into her room, slowly and silently climbing the three steps before climbing on the bed and snuggling close to Hoseok.

Automatically, his arms wrap around her and pull her closer to his chest, making her giggle before she rests her head on his shoulder. I just want to gush over the two of them and snuggle with them too, but I resist the temptation. Jungkook though doesn't resist and crawls behind Y/N before sticking himself to her body like glue.

Namjoon and Yoongi chuckle and after one last look at them, we leave the room to join Eunwoo who's probably seated in the living room. Poor him, he must feel so awkward right now.

As I thought, we find him on the couch, eyes on the pup as his hands go over his fur to make sure he's fine. When he hears us approach, he looks up and Waffle whines lowly. "She's alright now. She went to rest on her bed with Hoseok and Jungkook" Namjoon explains and Eunwoo's facial muscles relax before going back to care for Waffle.

"Was the pup badly hurt?" Yoongi mumbles, ignoring the look he gets from the creature and fixes his sight on his feet. Eunwoo chuckles and shake his head. "The pup's fine. Just burnt fur, his skin is intact". "Thank goodness" I whisper and take a seat on the couch next to him. Waffle jumps down to the floor and sits in front of Yoongi, both staring at each other without a word. Or bark.

When I see Eunwoo's slightly amused but confused expression, I can't help but laugh. "It's... a friendship in progress" I tell him and his eyebrows raise as a glint of silent laughter goes through his eyes.

I hear Yoongi scoff and feel his body drop on mine, dead set on not staring at the dog again. "What now?" I ask him as I try to stay serious, a smile on my face would just annoy him more.

"I don't know. One second, I feel like being nice to that beast but the next he just goes and annoys the shit out of me" he says and Namjoon giggles before slapping a hand against his mouth with panic.

I look at Waffle to see him looking at us with what seems to be... a smirk? Just what exactly is going on between those two?

Eunwoo suddenly pulls out his phone and puts it against his ear. "Yes, Binnie? Ah... yes, she's alright. Hmhm. Okay, I'll stop at the cafe and come back right after. Of course, I'll tell them, bye, love you" he ends the call and stands up on his feet. "I need to get some coffee for my two dance teachers before they're about to fall asleep. They also asked me to tell you that they intend to steal Y/N away for a sleepover on Saturday night" he says and I grin at the audacity.

Like they can just kidnap our soulmate like that. "She'll be thrilled" I respond though because I just know how much it would please her. With a wave, we watch as he runs to the door, puts on his shoes and exits the house.

Yoongi shuffles enough to turn to me and frowns. "You agreed without asking for our opinions?" he says in a groan and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Are you doubting my reason? Are you going to tell her she can't go? Because I sure am not going to be the one doing that" I retort and see him gulp, his controlling aura fading away quickly.

"Yeah, nah, I'm not doing that either" he finally says and we both turn to look at Namjoon. He side glances at us and narrows his eyes. "What? Heck no, I intend to stay on her good side until the day I die" he responds and leaves the room, leaving the both of us chuckling at his words. 

Obviously, we would never refuse her some quality time with the people she loves. As long as it's safe, of course. We shall see.

Here I am, about to share wallpapers I made when I was bored. If y'all want them in good quality, you can go on my twitter where I share them in the media section! @Imnotlauriane

But yeah I have a lot more lmao

Anyway! Thanks for reading! Byebyeee

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

403K 24.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
260K 13.3K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
49.6K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
92.7K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...