All I Ever Want (Camren)

By __jimmyneutron

What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 part 1
Chapter 5 part 2
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
REFLECTION
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (for real)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
New Story.
Epilogue

Chapter 24

38.1K 779 680
By __jimmyneutron

Lauren's POV

Camila buried her face in my neck, and started placing gentle kisses there, she then found my pulse point and began sucking on it. "Camila... what... are you... doing." I breathed out slowly. "Nothing," She spoke innocently. She moved to another part of my neck and bit down on it and soothed it over with her tongue. I moaned softly. "Camz." I could feel her smirk against my neck.

What is she doing. "What's gotten into you?" I asked, shocked at her sudden actions. "I just find it really hot and sexy how overprotective you are of me." She said, her voice raspier than usual. She's really turning me on.

What the hell happened to the sweet and innocent Camila?

She threw her legs over my each side of my hips, straddling me. I held onto her waist lifting up her hoodie a little to stroke her stomach, her bruises there were gone so I wasn't hurting her. I felt her shiver under my touch and goosebumps rise, I'm still amazed at the effect I have on her.

Her lips were so soft and gentle against my neck I felt like I was in heaven. I already know I'm gonna have a few hickies from the way she's working on me. "You're mine." She said against my neck and started sucking harshly on my pulse point. "Yours baby." I moaned out. I love this dominant side of her. She moved her kisses up my jaw and starting planting them along my jawline.

I couldn't take anymore and crashed our lips together. My lip may be bruised but Camila's worth the pain. Plus, it's not all that bad.

This was the most heated makeout session we've ever had and I love every minute of it and I'm still shocked Camila was the one to initiate it. Just as I asked for entrance Dinah busted threw the door. "CAMILA YOUR GI- oh shit." She spoke and stopped. Camila hid her face in my neck and I felt a rush of heat come from her cheeks and I knew for a fact she was blushing. "Did I interrupt something?" Dinah said smirking. "Dinah!" Camila groaned and I couldn't help but laugh at Camila's flustered state.

"Shut it Lauren." She said and bit down hard on my neck. "Ouch!" I yelped and now she was the one giggling. "Is my pain amusing to you?" I asked feigning hurt and she giggled even harder. Her laugh, being as infectious as it is, caused me to join in with her.

"When you two love birds are finished, I'll be waiting downstairs." Dinah said, smirk still present. She left the room and Camila let out a sigh.

"Oh my god that was so embarrassing." She said and lifted her head to face me. Her face was bright red, totally flustered. It was such a funny yet adorable sight. I started laughing again and she pouted. "I hate you." She whined. "No you don't, you love me." I teased.

"No."

"Yes." I grinned.

"No."

"Yes." I cheekily said.

Her resolve was breaking and I could tell she was about to give in. "Okay, maybe I do," she said with an adorable smile. "Maybe?" I asking and raised my eyebrows playfully. "Okay, yes I do." She said. "You what?" I questioned teasingly. "I love you." She spoke and I couldn't contain the face eating grin that made its way onto my face. I love hearing her say that. "I love you too." I grabbed her face and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. "We should really go downstairs now, before Dinah thinks we're having sex." I spoke breaking the kiss and Camila turned another shade of red. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Camila's POV

We made it downstairs to a still smirking Dinah. I grabbed Lauren's hand and we sat together on the couch. "Damn Lauren!" Dinah said pointing at Lauren's neck. "Didn't know you had that in you Chancho." She spoke and burst out laughing. I looked at Lauren's neck and gasped. There were large purplish marks all over. I really went to town. "Sorry." I whispered into her ear. "Don't be." She said stroking the back of my hand. "It's hot that you marked me as yours." She smirked. I felt a faint blush rise on my cheeks.

"But Mila, your girl kicked some serious ass today." Dinah spoke animatedly, going into detail about what she saw. "I was extremely pissed that Kylie hit her but Lauren took care of her." She said.

I leaned over and kissed Lauren. The thought of her being so protective of me drives me wild.

"They won't be messing with her anymore that's for damn sure." She said.

"I love you." I cooed. "I love you too, baby." She said and I pecked her lips and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You guys are sickeningly cute." Dinah said with a laugh. A few seconds later Sofi walked though the door. A small smile spread across her face once she saw Lauren. "Lo!" She beamed and ran over to hug Lauren, to which she gladly accepted.

"What happened to your face?" She asked Lauren with frown. "I got hit by mean girl." Lauren explained with the same frown as Sofi. Sofi being the curious kid little kid that she is, decided to ask a ton of questions.

"Why'd she hit you?"

"She was being really mean to your big sister and I told her I didn't like that so she hit me."

"Did you hit her back?"

"Would you be mad at me if I said I did?"

"No, she hit you first and you were defending Mila like a prince would his princess!" Sofi spoke genuinely.

"Yeah, and your big sis is my princess and I don't like anybody hurting her." She said and Sofi gave her a tight hug.

"Woah! Did she hit your neck too?" Sofi asked looking at Lauren's neck, obliviously. I nearly choked at her question. Dinah, on the other hand, was across the room laughing her ass off. "I- uh- uh-" I quickly intervened. "A spider bit her Sof." I said nervously and Lauren let out a breath.

"That spider's a meanie, did you beat it up Mila for hurting Lo?" She asked "Oh she sure did." Dinah replied, earning a glare from me. "Good job Mila! You protect Lauren and she protects you!" She said and gave both of us kisses on the cheek before heading upstairs into her room. That little girl is something else.

We stayed sitting on the couch talking about absolutely nothing until it was dinner time. Dinah decided to head home after like 5 hours of being here.

Lauren and I made our way into the kitchen and pulled out some ingredients to make hamburgers, fries, and mac-n-cheese. Sofi loves it, if she could eat mac-n-cheese for the rest of her life she would. After dinner was done I called Sofi down and we all sat at the table and ate. Which we haven't done in a while, only thing missing was our mom and of course, our dad. I grimaced at the thought of him.

"How was your day Sofi?" I asked taking a French fry in mouth. "It was good! Maddie gave me one of her cookies." She beamed and I smiled at how happy the little 6 year old was and I hope nothing changes that. "That's great Sofi."

"Open up!" Lauren said catching my attention. She tried to throw a fry in my mouth but failed miserably. She tried again and got the same result as before. "Wow you really suck at this." I laughed. She pouted and I thought it was incredibly adorable. "Stop that!" I said. "Stop what?" She replied still pouting.

"That!" I said pointing to her pout. "Or what?" She asked this time smirking. By that time Sofi had gone back upstairs because she had finished her dinner.

I got up from my seat and went and plopped down in her lap, my legs on either side of her thighs. Her hands instantly clung to my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck and tangled my fingers in her hair. I slowly leaned in connecting our lips but moved back before Lauren had a chance to kiss back. "Don't be a tease." She said. I chuckled and leant in again, my lips grazing hers before I starting kissing her jawline. "Camz!" She whined. I smirked, loving the effect I have. I stopped kissing her jawline and kissed her right cheek, then the left one. I kissed above her eyebrow where the little scratch was and then I kissed her slightly bruised nose that was healing extremely fast. She was smiling when I grabbed her chin and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. She grabbed my bottom lip between her teeth and pulled on it, earning a groan from me.

Her hand slowly slid down from my hips and grabbed my ass, squeezing it lightly. I moaned into her mouth.

I slipped my tongue in and explored every crevice, my tongue brushed against hers and she squeezed my ass tighter.

Her phone began to ring. I broke our heated kiss and spoke between pecks. "You." Peck. "Should." Peck. "Get." Peck. "That." She grumbled but complied.

"Hello?" She answered kind of annoyed.

"Yes, Nick, I'm in Miami."

"Um, not until Sunday." She spoke.

"Yeah, okay, whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I get it!"

"Bye." She finished and hung up the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, Nicks just on my case about all my recent mishaps." She explains. "Oh." I frown. The last 2 were about me. It's my fault that she got into a fight with Kylie and arrested, my fault that she punched that pap.

"Hey," she said lacing the fingers of my left hand with hers. "I know what you're thinking, and it's not your fault babe." She said putting a stand of hair behind my ear with her other hand. I was about to protest but she stopped me. "It's not your fault okay? I'm hotheaded and I act on impulse sometimes." She said and kissed my temple. "Don't blame yourself." I nodded and laid my head on her shoulder.

We stayed like that for about 5 minutes before she got up with me still in her lap. I wrapped my legs around her waist, my face nuzzled into her neck and she carried me to the couch.

"You're just a big baby." Lauren teased as we laid down on the couch. I chuckled. "Only around you." I joked. She kissed the top of my head and turned on the tv. She wrapped her arms around me and I cuddled into her side. My arm was draped across her stomach and she entwined my fingers with hers. We stayed like that for about 2 hours before I got sleepy.

Lauren's POV

I pulled my phone out and looked through Twitter. Camila had just closed her eyes and I'm not sure if she's sleep yet or resting her eyes for a few moments. Either way, I took a photo of her.

"@LaurenJauregui: My sleeping beauty. 😍💤 (photo attachment)"

My question was answered when I heard her groan at the buzzing of her phone. She pulled it out of her pocket and opened up the Twitter app. I know she's going to kill me for posting that photo in 3... 2.... 1... "Lauren!" She whined. I laughed and kissed her cheek. "You just looked so cute I couldn't resist." She sighed and placed a soft kiss on my neck before locking her phone and closing her eyes again. "I love you." I hummed into her ear. "I love you too." She mumbled and I giggled at her sleepiness. She was just so adorable!

I heard the door opening and I looked up to see Camila's mom walking in. She gave me a small smile. "Is she asleep?" Mrs. Cabello asked. "Yeah." I whispered. "No... I'm... not." Her voice was muffled and laced with sleep. Her mom chuckled and shook her head. "She's stubborn, that one." And she walked into her room. "Come on babe, let's get you to bed." I said and she wouldn't move. "Come on lazy, I'll carry you." She sat up land stretched her arms out like a 2 year old. I bent down and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I carried her petite body upstairs and into her room.

I laid her down. "I'm gonna go tuck Sofi in, I'll be right back sleepyhead." I kissed her forehead. She said something back but I really couldn't understand because it came out as a jumbled mess. I will never get enough of this girl.

I walked into Sofi's room and she was sitting in her pjs watching cartoons. "Hey Kiddo, time for bed." I said and she pouted. "Come on, don't give me that." I said, she was exactly like her sister and I'm not sure if I can resist the infamous Cabello pout. "Just 5 more minutes please?" She asked, pout still in place. I gave in. I can't resist the Cabello pout. "Okay fine, only 5." I said before I walked out the door, Sofi grabbed my hand. "Can you watch it with me?" She asked giving me the most adorable puppy dog eyes ever. "Sure kiddo." She moved to the bed and gestured for me to climb in with her. I did and she laid her small head on my chest.

We watched cartoons for more than 5 minutes. We watched them until she fell asleep. I tried to move but she clung to me. Looks like I'm sleeping here tonight. I kissed Sofi's forehead and watched a few more cartoons before falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! how are yall? i hope you're all doing good! i love when yall leave me comments so please leave'em!

and fourth harmony :( i hope lauren is okay ❤️

the girls really need a break

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 408 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
20.3K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
897K 23.6K 119
Camren texting fic. Camila Cabello gets noticed by her favourite celebrity, Lauren Jauregui. Not all texts.
718K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* imagine dating this ...