I hate relationships. But I w...

By halfbloooddprincess

"You want me don't you Grace" I did I wanted all of him but i could never admit that. Grace is Crabbes sist... More

Authors updates
Chapter one- A long ride
Chapter 2- He was different
Chapter 3- Why did he hate me?
Chapter 4- Why do I feel like this
Chapter 5- His touch
Chapter 6- Were nothing ok
Chapter 7- Love
Chapter 8- Do you care
Chapter 9- Your mine
Chapter 10-Is this real
Chapter 11- The ball
Chapter 12- Together
Part 15-The start
Chpater 14- Winter breaks start
Chapter 15- The manor
Chapter 16-Morning
Chapter 17-Breakfast
Chapter 18- Hogsmeade
Chapter 21 - dinner
Chapter 20- Last night
chapter 21- Heading back
Chapter 22- Different
Chapter 23- Mr.Grey
Chapter 24- Him
Chatpter 25- Things were right
Chapter 26- Thank you
Chapter 27- Where were you
Chapter 28- Mother
Chapter 29- Sick
Chapter 30- Death bed
Chapter 31- Gone
Chapter 32- Slow motion
Chapter 33- No more tears
Chapter 34- Nervous
Chapter 35- Fixing things
Chapter 36- Normal for today
Chapter 37- Home for the wrong reason
Chapter 38- Final goodbyes
Chapter 39- New day
Chapter 40- Returning
Chapter 41- Death Eaters
Chapter 42- Birthday
Chapter 43- Birthday night
Chapter 44- Peaceful for now
Chapter 45- Eruption
Chapter 46- Will it be the last
Chapter 47- Us
Chapter 48- Brothers
Chapter 49- Last looks
Chapter 50- Goodbye
Chapter 51- Not giving up
Chapter 53- Peaceful again
Chapter 54- Life
Authors note my loves!
im back

Chapter 52- Avera Cadavera

745 15 10
By halfbloooddprincess

Graces Pov

We stood there for a second just staring at each other. I started slowly walking over to him but that slow walk became a run until I was in his arms.

I held onto him like I was never going to let go "I love you" he whispered in my ear. My heart jumped when he said it "I love you too" I whispered back tears reached my eyes, but I tried to push them back. We just stood there holding each other taking in each others touch. I thought I would never be in his arms again. We pulled away when we heard a chair move from behind us. It was Blaise.

He stood there watching us before walking over and taking Draco into a hug. Soon Pansy, Crabbe, and Louis joined us. Each of us hugging him but Louis. I saw Draco give him a small nod but nothing more. "Why did you leave?" Pansy finally asked "I couldn't put you guys in anymore danger. The Dark Lord was threatening the people I care about if I didn't focus. So I left to make sure I wouldn't get distracted from whatever he had next." Draco explained to all of us.

"Wait" Crabbe said his jaw practically on the floor. Shit I forgot him and Louis have no idea whats going on. "Yeah...Crabbe I am a death eater and there is a lot more to explain but I can't do that right now." he told Crabbe. Black smoke appeared in the room outside of the dining room. "Draco get them out of here now" Narcissa called standing up.

Draco saw and immediate grabbed my hand leading all of us through a door to another room. "Be quite" he told all of us stern. He looked over to me cupping my face crashing his lips with mine hard. We pulled away at the same time resting our foreheads together for a split moment before he left the room.

"What was that?" Pansy asked worried in Blaises arms. "Death Eaters" is all I said gulping. We sat together in silence waiting to see if we could hear anything. Crabbe held my hand while Pansy laid in Blaises arms. Louis sat on the other side of me on the floor.

Dracos Pov

"Ahh Draco you finally did it" Bellatrix called as her along with others walked in. I gulped a little when I saw Voldemort walk in behind them. "Indeed he did" he said making his way closer to me and my mother.

"You finally cut out the distractions and focused on what is really important" the Dark Lord spoke smooth sending chills down my spine knowing everyone I love is sitting on door away. "Since Draco has succeed we can move on to what is next. We will fight if we need to fight, but I will kill Harry Potter. But...I will do it myself" my stomached turned with each word.

He went on a little more but I could barely listen from the stress and guilt I had having Grace so close in his presence. "Draco" he called for me "Yes my Lord" I answered quick knowing he knows I wasn't listening. "Is there something more important to think about right now." he asked disgusted

"no My Lord" I answered with my head up at him. He continued but was soon stopped again by Bellatrix knocking something over. "Will you sit down" he yelled at her. She jumped back a little placing the knocked vase back up. My heart raced for the table she put the vase back up on was inches from the door they were in. She moved her head closer to the door sweat filled my hands as I played with my rings.

Her hand slowly moved to the door nob turning it slightly. "Who do we have here" she cackled out as the door was fully opened. My heart dropped to the floor and my face went cold. "What do you mean?" Voldemort asked rising from his seat. "We had a few listeners" she said pulling out Grace and Pansy soon followed by Blaise, Crabbe, and Louis. My mother turned her head to me.

We locked eyes worry and fear filling them. "Bring them here" he demanded Bellatrix. She did as she was told pulling them over there two other Death Eaters grabbing Crabbe, Blaise, and Louis. "Draco I assume you know these people" he spoke stepping closer to them as the stood in a row fear plastered on all of there faces. "Ah Grace" he said soft brushing his fingers along her cheek.

My blood boiled at the fact that he even touched her. I clenched my fist as he examined all of them. "If I may ask why were you 5 in there?" he asked sarcastically. "We came for Draco but he refused to go with us because he wants to serve you" Grace soon answered. My head pounded as she said that not breaking eye contact with him.

"Did he really. I am shocked since you my dear seem to have him wrapped around your little finger." he said playing with his wand in his wands. I stepped closer to them. "He pushed me away once he knew he upset you he tried making us leave but I insisted we didn't it is no ones fault but mine." she tried convincing him but I knew it wouldn't work. Me and her locked eyes for a moment she lightly nodded her head at me.

I wanted to run over and grab her away but I couldn't he would get to her faster. So I slowly moved closer and closer. "I find that hard to believe but I do not like you interrupting my meeting so I have decided not to hurt anyone else." Anyone else what did he mean. Water brimmed my eyes as she threw her head down in defeat.

"Instead I will give you a consequence and show Draco that if anything comes in my way I will simply remove it." My heart raced faster and faster "Grace do you mind stepping away from the rest of your...friends"

Graces Pov

I went to step forward but was stopped by Crabbes hand grabbing my wrist. "Is big brother trying to save his little sister" the Lord cackled out. I tired to pull away from him but I couldn't.

"Well then I guess I just have to kill both of you" he said an evil smirk plastered on his face. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I moved my eyes to connect with Dracos as me and Crabbe stepped forward. A tear rolled down his emotionless face. I looked away trying not to cry. "This is for all of you to know if anything gets in my way I will remove it myself" he yelled out at the rest of the Death Eaters before he raised his wand at me and Crabbe. "I love you so much" I whispered to him hot tears hitting my cheeks

"I love you too sis" he said squeezing my hand tighter. I looked around at everyone one last time landing my eyes on Draco for my last look. I saw him slip his wand out slowly pointing it up at Voldemort. My heart raced looking between everything. But then came the green light "Avera Cadavera" was yelled out not once but twice.

I was ready to die memories from my life rushing before my eyes, but were stopped when a pair of hands pushed me to the floor. I blinked one time. One time and opened my eyes to Voldemort lifeless body inches from me. I knew Draco hit him at the same time he threw the spell at Crabbe. My eyes widened in shock, but the room was silent. I turned my head to see Crabbe. His cold pale lifeless boy laying across the room. I went pale and cold.

"No no no no" I yelled out tears pouring from my eyes. I ran over to him stumbling over a few times. Black smoke started appearing as the Death Eaters left one by one.

Dracos Pov

Graces bloody screams filled the room as she laid by Crabbes body. I felt my heart stop for a moment before running over to her grabbing her away. She fought me at first but soon gave up and collapsed in my chest.

Loud cries filled the quite air. I kissed her bead before looking up seeing Pansy crying in Blaises arms as tears left his eyes. Louis standing there with a numb face tears coming from his eyes.

I soon realized tears falling every time I blinked as I looked at what used to be one of my best friends. My mother stood quite as we sat in screams, cries, and silence.

Graces Pov

"Okay you are the best sister ever" "Yeah I know but I couldn't have asked for a better big brother" "I love you sis" "I love you too Crabbe"

That moment from when we were little replayed in my head a million times as I cried in Dracos arms. He was gone. My brother is dead. God damnit he is dead.

After loud cries left me soon no more tears could come out like they were all gone. I sat there numb. Narcissa said a spell turning Voldemort's dead body into ashes soon being blown away. I pulled away from Draco's chest standing up and walking over to Crabbes body. They all watched me as I knelled down. I placed my hand in his.

It was cold. "I don't want a funeral I just want to uh tell my father and have him come her to find somewhere to bury him. News will soon spread and people can find out that way." I spoke out loud to everyone "Grace you don't have to decide that al" "I know but I already did. I can't go through another funeral. He desereves to be celebrated but by only the ones who truly cared. I-I just want someone to letter my father telling him to come here please" I cut Draco off saying that.

"Okay I will dear" Narcissa said soft. I couldn't bare to look at him like this another minute. I walked out leaving everyone else behind as I made my way outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 95 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
30.8K 637 11
Y/N Potter, a Hufflepuff prefect in her 6th year, yes Harry potter had a twin sister that no one knew about. What if said twin sister has always had...
4.3K 103 24
You're Harry Potter's twin sister and you're transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. You meet a boy named Draco Malfoy and you both hate each othe...
578K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...