I hate relationships. But I w...

Autorstwa halfbloooddprincess

"You want me don't you Grace" I did I wanted all of him but i could never admit that. Grace is Crabbes sist... Więcej

Authors updates
Chapter one- A long ride
Chapter 2- He was different
Chapter 3- Why did he hate me?
Chapter 4- Why do I feel like this
Chapter 5- His touch
Chapter 6- Were nothing ok
Chapter 7- Love
Chapter 8- Do you care
Chapter 9- Your mine
Chapter 10-Is this real
Chapter 11- The ball
Chapter 12- Together
Part 15-The start
Chpater 14- Winter breaks start
Chapter 15- The manor
Chapter 16-Morning
Chapter 17-Breakfast
Chapter 18- Hogsmeade
Chapter 21 - dinner
Chapter 20- Last night
chapter 21- Heading back
Chapter 22- Different
Chapter 23- Mr.Grey
Chapter 24- Him
Chatpter 25- Things were right
Chapter 26- Thank you
Chapter 27- Where were you
Chapter 28- Mother
Chapter 29- Sick
Chapter 30- Death bed
Chapter 31- Gone
Chapter 32- Slow motion
Chapter 33- No more tears
Chapter 34- Nervous
Chapter 35- Fixing things
Chapter 36- Normal for today
Chapter 37- Home for the wrong reason
Chapter 38- Final goodbyes
Chapter 39- New day
Chapter 40- Returning
Chapter 41- Death Eaters
Chapter 42- Birthday
Chapter 43- Birthday night
Chapter 44- Peaceful for now
Chapter 45- Eruption
Chapter 47- Us
Chapter 48- Brothers
Chapter 49- Last looks
Chapter 50- Goodbye
Chapter 51- Not giving up
Chapter 52- Avera Cadavera
Chapter 53- Peaceful again
Chapter 54- Life
Authors note my loves!
im back

Chapter 46- Will it be the last

782 22 12
Autorstwa halfbloooddprincess

AHHH THIS ONE GOT ME A LITTLE!!! I hope you enjoy.....

Graces Pov

I barely slept last night. My mind never stopped moving never stopped turning. Whether it was about Draco or even other things. I got up showering in the warm water I craved everyday.

Getting dressed in the same few outfits I wore for school. I walked out the door through the chatter filled halls as I got closer to the Great Hall the chatter turned into laughter. I spotted Pansy, Crabbe, and Blaise down at the table I slowly made my way over. "Morning" Pansy said as I sat down "Morning guys" I said grabbing food.

My stomach rumbled from not eating much yesterday. I felt bad for making it come off as if I was mad or upset at them. "How did you guys sleep?" I asked breaking the weird silence. Pansy shot her head up at me in a sort of surprise "Good how about you?" " It was decent" I said taking a bite of food.

"Well at least you slept Pansy might have slept good but she never stops moving in the fucking bed" Blaise said sarcastically rolling his eyes "Hey" Pansy yelled at him hitting his arm. Me and Crabbe looked at each other bursting into laughter from there bickering. But my face dropped quick when he walked in. Draco Malfoy. "Hey mate" Blaise said as he sat down by Pansy and him.

He didn't even look up at me. Did I fucking do something like I am so lost right now. One minute its like I care about you so much then it is like I am gone for a day and now I hate you. Make your fucking mind up. "Where have you been? I feel like we haven't seen you in a while" Crabbe added "I have been...busy" he said grabbing food. Nobody questioned further we all knew not too.

"Well then Grace are you doing anything later?" Pansy asked breaking the tension "No why" I asked turning my head to her. "Well I was going to see if you wanted to hangout you know without them" she said moving her head towards the boys. I soft giggle left my mouth "Yeah sure" I said smiling. She always made me feel better whether I was really upset or just off. "Perfect" she said grabbing my hand giggling. Breakfast was weird. We all got up heading to class.

I kept looking at Draco, but I got nothing in return from him. My blood boiled but my heart hurt. We were doing so good. We didn't speak a word in potions which was unlike us we usually filled the time with talking to each other. "You can all go" Snape said releasing us. I grabbed my stuff heading out the class with Pansy. The five of us walked the halls to the next class but before we entered Pansy Blaise walked over and whispered something to Pansy.

Only god knows what. "We will be back" she said flustered. I shook my head laughing shoeing them away. They walked off hand in hand leaving me Draco and Crabbe. "Grace" Crabbe said my name as I turned my head to him "mhmm" I responded back "Are you sure your okay you were acting weird yesterday?" he asked worried "I am okay really" I said grabbing his arm. "Okay just checking you know you can talk to me even if you think you can't" he reassured me.

I was lucky to have a brother like him. "Grace can I talk to you...alone" I voice said making me and Crabbe whip our heads to the direction we heard it. It was Draco. "Yeah" I said looking back up at Crabbed he nodded his head and walked over to Draco. "Can we go to your dorm?" "Sure" I said walking in front of him. We walked up to my dorm shutting the door behind us. "I am sorry" he said breaking the tension filling the room.

"I should have talked to you but you have to understand that I had to do something important" I didn't say anything I didn't know what to say. I knew I couldn't be totally mad given the situation were in but I wanted to be. "I know Draco but I was worried about you" I finally said "I'm sorry Grace" "Don't say your sorry please just tell me what happened?" I said eager to know if he was okay. "Grace...I-I the Dark Lord knows about you he knows about us" my heart dropped to my stomach in worry and fear from the words that just came out of his mouth.

"W-what does that mean?" I asked fear clearly filling my voice. "It means were at risk right now as we speak. He said I need to stay away get rid of you and focus on my task" he explained looking pale and numb. "No no no don't we just got to a good place we can't stop now" I pleaded at him tears already filling my eyes. "Grace I can't stay away from you but I promised I would protect you and that it what I need to do." I walked over to me grabbing my hand.

"So what does this mean we can't be seen again we have to hide out again pretend we don't feel for each other whenever were around people" I asked those hot tears hitting my cheeks now. "You have to understand this I am no good for you Grace I am putting you in danger and if something happened to you because of me I would never be able to live with myself. I will still try to see you at night like coming to your dorm because I can't stay away from you. I need you. But you can't come to me okay promise me" he said water brimming his eyes.

Why us why did this have to happen to us. I love him so much it hurts me. "I promise" the words slipped my mouth. He crashed him lips down with mine in a warm genuine kiss. Our mouths began to move together as one. His tongue lightly touching mine.

My hands ran up his back his down my waist. I lifted up his shirt he finished by breaking the kiss taking it off along with mine. Our stomachs pressed together as our lips reconnected. My hands ran through his soft hair as the kiss deepened his hands moving to the top of my pants unbuttoning and zipping them. He broke the kiss again sliding my pants down he lowered himself along with them.

His lips meeting my thighs up to my entrance that laid inside my lace underwear, up to my bare stomach and to my neck. Wet kisses trailed down me. My hands slid down his toned stomach as I felt his fingers imprint in my skin. My mouth moving back to my stomach and my thighs. I looked down and ours eyes connected as his finger trailed my heat sending chills through my body.

He slipped my underwear down to my ankles then off completely. Cold fingers pushed inside my wet entrance a moan left my lips. They moved in and out soft at first, but picked up speed. My knees started to feel weak as I stood there throwing my head up in pleasure. He pulled his fingers out but moved his tongue in giving me no time to breath. "Shit" left my mouth as I ran my fingers through his hair again. He knew how to move in every right direction.

He moved his tongue out and stood back up facing me. My hands moved to his belt undoing it along with his zipper. Our eyes never left each other. He softly pushed me back on the bed moving my legs open more. I heard him pull down his pants and boxers, but didn't hear anything else until I felt him thrust inside me. My back arched and hands clenched the sheets below me.

Soft moans leaving my mouth as he slowly moved his hips. "Fuck" he groaned picking up speed. Our skins touched with every move more whimpers leaving my plump lips. He was really being gentle with me we never shared this type of sex before it is usually filled with aggression and hunger, but this was filled with care and compassion. I started to reach my climax and I could feel my walls tighten around him. "Together" he said breathing hard "Together" I manged to moan out.

I arched my back as I released on him as he released as soon as he pulled out of me. We both fought for breath as he laid next to me.

As we both calmed down I moved my body next to his my face resting on his torso.

Dracos Pov

Why was she so addicting. Why was she so perfect. I didn't want this moment to end, but I knew this wasn't right. I needed to keep her safe and I wasn't I was being selfish. The more I thought about it last night I realized whether it was for now or for good I needed to let go of her and focus on my task for the safety of me, my mother, and her.

"Grace I need to go" I said jumping up "Wait what" she said pulling the blanket over her body. I pulled my pants back on along with my shirt. "What the hell where are you going why are you leaving" she threw at me confused and angry "Grace please stop I can't fucking do this okay we are in to much danger and I can't risk you. We have to stop seeing each other" my heart dropped a little saying that.

Tears brimmed her eyes "No we can't" " We have too. We can't do this and I can't keep being selfish with you. It is just a break I will come back just give me time." I tried calming her down but it didn't work "Draco no I don't care we can't run away from each other, and what am I supposed to do I see you everyday remember we have the same friends" she shot out "I know we just have to act l-like we are done and don't try to fix it okay let me go give me time and one day I promise we can be together" I explained to her taking her hand in mine.

Tears ran down her cheeks but I whipped them with my thumb kissing her head. I let go and walked out not daring to look back. It was for the better for her safety and I do hope one day we get to be together without fear and worry. I walked back to my dorm not wanting to face anyone else today.

I laid back on my bed rage and fear filled me. I had to continue life without knowing if she would wait for me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 27K 47
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. At the Dursley's, you two are excluded, hidden, denied everything. But at Hogwarts, you have friends, a real fami...
884K 25.3K 54
Being Harry Potter's twin, your life is filled with action and fear, thanks to Voldemort. At Hogwarts, you have something you never had at the Dursle...
8.6K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
30.3K 933 92
!18+! A draco fanfic - Draco pinned Grace up against the wall his rings digging into her throat, his eyes blazing in fury 'I will be a part of your...