[Daughter] J.R.A

(A/n hey this is a request again for reading__book__lover again hope you enjoy this one and if you want to request an imagine just message me.)

Ever since me and Jack has had Adley, Jack has wanted to teach her how to skateboard as soon she came out the womb at this point. But I didn't want him to teach her, just incase she injured herself.

~ 2 years ago ~

Adley turned 2 just yesterday and time is just flying by, I don't know where it's going but I love watching her growing up. As I was cleaning up Jack came up behind me, wrapped his arms round me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Babeeeee." I rolled my eyes and took off my gloves, turning around, looking at him as he put his arms round my waist. "What do you want now?" I asked already knowing the question. "Can I please teach Adley how to skateboard. I know she would love it. I've seen the way she watches me when I'm riding it she wants to."

Jack kept swaying me back and forth trying to persuaded me but all I did was sigh. "Maybe next year when she's 3. It'll be more safe." I kissed him on the lips and then went back to cleaning. "Fine, she can keep wondering what it's like to skateboard." Jack said huffing and slouching down next to me. "okay fine by me."

~ 1 year ago ~

It was midnight and I was trying to get as much sleep as possible because it was Adley's birthday today and she had a party where all her friends are coming over and I know it'll be hectic. While I was dreaming I was woken up by Jack leaving kisses everywhere on my chest.

"Nicole. Nicole wake up. Please." I turned my head and sighed and looked at Jack playing with his hair. "Yes? What is so important that you had to wake me up?" Jack looked down and smiled at me. "It's Adley's birthday today. And you said a year ago we could do it on her 3rd birthday..." He trailed off waiting for me to say something but I ignored him. "All her friends our coming round to day. So no, but I promise next year."

Repeating from next year Jack huffed and laid back down and I heard his whisper under his breath. "I woke up at midnight for this." And I just smiled to myself.

~ Now ~

Right now me, Jack and Adley were all at the park. But I was sitting on the bench just thinking, while Jack was teaching Adley how to skateboard. It's so cute the way Jack holds her and she smiles as Jack pushes the skateboard. I recorded some of it and it made me smile when I kept rewatching the video over and over again.

I decided to stop looking and watching the two and walked over to the two and picked up Adley from behind and up the skateboard. "Daddy!!" She said playfully. "Hey baby." I said kissing her on the cheek and bopping her in my arms.

"How's your skateboarding been coming along?" I asked kissing her cheek. "Good daddy's been helping me." I smiled at the cuteness and then Jack took her from my arms. "Yes I make a really good teacher apperantly don't I??" He asked tickling her. And she couldn't say anything she was laughing to much.

We all had a great day at the park and Jack even taught me how to skateboard a little bit I didn't skateboard that much because I couldn't be asked but I did I little bit.

And now we're in the backyard and jack's still teacher Adley while I was laying in the hammock reading the maze runner.

Every now and again I glanced over to the two as Adley was enjoying herself spending time with her dad and Jack was teaching her something he loves. While I was looking at them I didn't realise they stopped skateboarding and now Adley was in his arms.

"Look at the moon. It's as bright as your smile." Jack said looking down at her and tickling her. She smiled and then moved her hand up to touch it. "Come on let's touch the moon." Jack lifted her up and then she reached her hand out and touched the moon and giggled as she was welcomed back into jack's arms.

After about another 5 minutes Jack was in Adley's arms as he was singing to her watching her fall asleep because she's had a tiring day and she woke up early.

Jack walked over to me on the hammock and laid down with me with Adley still in his arms and then he kissed me on the head.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're a great dad?" I asked Jack as I took Adley from his arms and rested her on my shoulder. "Yes you have many times and so has literally everyone I know." Jack said laughing.

Us three were just cuddling in the hammock, while Adley was asleep me and Jack were talking about her and saying how crazy it is we have a kid at this age but we make it work. And telling each other how much we love one another.