[Sad times] Z.D.H

(A/N this one's sad but it's cute)

~ Zach's P.O.V ~

Me and the boys were doing sound check for the show tonight and it was going so well until I got a call. It was from an unknown number so I didn't answer it.

"This is gonna be a great night." I said to the boys ignoring my phone. "I know 10,000 people. You know they're gonna be loud." Daniel said agreeing with me.

We all joked around a bit and then my phone kept ringing from the unknown number so I finally decided to pick it up. "Hello?" I asked confused.

"Hello. Is this Mr Herron?" The women asked. "Yeah? Who's asking?" "It's Miss y/l/n she's been in a bad accident and she's in hospital right now -"

I cut her off because I needed to see y/n. "What hospital is she in?" "Buddy's heath care." (A/N lmao what kind of name is that)

I hung up the phone and then said bye to the boys and got a taxi from the venue to the hospital.

I paid the lady and then ran up the stairs to the front door and to the lady at the desk. "Where's y/n y/l/n?" The lady looked up from the desk and took her glasses off.

"And who may you be?" "I'm her boyfriend - I was the emergency contact." "As much -" "Just let me in! I need to see her!"

The lady sighed and looked on her computer. "Room 198 floor 2." I ran up the stairs because the elevator would be to slow and ran down the hallway until I saw the room.

"195, 196, 197, 198!" I swung open the door and I saw her being prepped up with pillows and the machine to help her breath.

I grabbed a chair from across the room and put it down next to the bed and sat on it. "Y/n," a tear fell from my eye.

The accident must of been so serious if she is in this bad of a way, I wish it didn't happen, I wish it was the person who hit her not her. I love her to much.

"Y/n, please wake up. I don't know what to do without you. You're my whole world.... I - I I love you." Another tear fell from my eye and then i squeezed her hand lightly. That was the first time we've ever said it too each other. Then the machine started beeping like crazy.

And all nurses came running into the room. I stood up from the chair and looked at what they were doing until one turned around and looked at me.

"What are you still doing in here?!?!" She shouted at me. I walked straight out the room and slammed my fist onto the wall. I could've just killed her.

Tears started streaming down my face. "What have I done?" I asked to myself. A few minutes later the nurses came out of the room and looked at me.

"Her heartbeat went through the roof, but we managed to save her. Is there anything you may of said to her that would of made that happen?" I felt relief then replied back to the lady.

"I said I loved her. We never said that before." "Well she's awake so you can go see her now." I nodded my head and walked into the room.

And I saw y/n's eyes flutter open. And then she looked at me. I walked next to her and kissed her gently on the lips and then pulled away.

"Zach. I -" "I know."