[Confusion] C.M.B

I was hanging out with my friends because it was Friday

I was hanging out with my friends because it was Friday. And every Friday we have a girls night. My boyfriend Corbyn wanted to come along because he was bored at the studio. But I guarantee he will be even bored here.

"Here we are!" I said parking the car.

"Wow! This is massive! This is Vanessa's right??"

"Yep. I know but it's her parents their out of town so we get the whole house to ourselves. Come on!"

We walked up to the front door then knocked on the door.

"Y/n!!!!" Vanessa shouted hugging me.

"Hiii!!!" I said returning the hug.

"You must be Corbyn! We've had so many stories of you!"

Corbyn stood their awkwardly not knowing what to do so he just gave an awkward smile (the gif).

"Anyway come in! Come in!" She gestured us in. I chucked my bag on the sofa and sat on the floor with the rest of the girls.

"Y/n! Corbyn!" They all shouted at us two. I smiled and Corbyn just gave the awkward smile (gif again). We were all talking about our jobs and boyfriends. Our love life.

We all started getting hungry, so I grabbed Corbyn to come in the kitchen with me to get snacks.

"You love pulling that face don't you?" I said looking through the cupboards.

"Yeah obviously! Especially tonight! Suddenly I'm Confussion 25/8 here!" He said laughing at the end.

"I did warn you that you would get confused but you didn't listen!" I said poking my head in even more cupboards.

"I did it one, because I didn't want to go in the studio. And two because I love you."

"A-."

I was cut off when the rest of the girls poked their head through the doorway.

"Aww!" They all shouted at once. Me and Corbyn just looked at each other and smiled.