[How you two meet] Preference

Zach ~ You met at a Chipotle, it was 2 in the morning and you were starving. So, you drove there and ordered. As you turned around you saw a boy waiting for his meal. No one else was there so you went to talked to him. The rest of the morning you talked, ate and chilled until he asked for your number.

Jack ~ You met him at a preschool. You were dropping off your little sister and saw him dropping off his daughter who you thought was his sister. The two kids ran up to one another and the two of you got talking and you were the only one to pick up the courage 2 weeks later to ask for his number.

Daniel ~ At the music studio. You and your friends snuck in there and was running around like crazy. And soon enough you bumped into one. It just so happened to be THE Daniel Seavey that your cousin only talks about. You didn't think anything about it until it happened again. To you, it must have been a sign from the world to get his number.

Corbyn ~ On a hiking trip at night. The mountain is the best place to see the stars at night. Whenever you're stressed that's where you to. And apperantly that's where he goes to. That's where a beautiful and weekly night started between to the two.

Jonah ~ At a coffee shop. You were working there and he was a nearly daily visitor. But then he's trips started to become daily when my hours improved. A week later he kept staring at you so, you called him up for suprise coffee and wrote your number on the cup. And whispered call me.