[Wedding day] D.J.S

(Y/bf/n - your best friends name

(Y/bf/n - your best friends name. Y/f/n - your friends name.

Me and y/bf/n were looking in front of the mirror and she had her chin ok my shoulder. "I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out y/bf/n." I was so happy to get married to Daniel that I didn't realise what could happen. "y/n it's going to be fine, he loves you. Nothing will go wrong." Y/bf/n said to me.

We were taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down and it was working until I saw my other two bridesmaids walk into the room. "Y/n, we um have had news." I gave them a death stare but y/f/n spoke up to defend herself. "Your vale kind of..." She trailed off but pulled it behind her back. "HOW DID YOU RIP MY VALE?!?" I shouted at them, my hormones were definitely kicking in. "We didn't do it. It was the kid on Daniels side. We went to get it and then the kid ripped it out of our hands." Y/f/n said backing up y/f/n.

I didn't know what to do, my vale is ripped and I'm freaking out. "I've got an idea." Y/bf/n said speaking up breaking the horrific silence. I didn't know what she was going to do but she got a pair of scissors. "Y/bf/n please don't." Y/f/n said to her but I stopped her. "No, maybe this will save it." I said looking down at what y/bf/n was doing.

She cut the vale in flowers, I mean she was a decent artist so it didn't really take a lot of effort/time. "Done!" Y/bf/n held it up and it looked amazing considering about 5 minutes ago it was ripped it now looks better then I bought it. "I'm so glad you could fix it." I said running up and hugging her. "You may not like this but how about I do an overlay on the back of your dress matching the vale?" I looked at y/f/n and y/f/n and then back at y/bf/n. "I don't know.... How much time do we have?"

It was as if someone was listening on us the whole time. "10 minutes until you're walking down the isle." I nodded my head then turned to y/bf/n. "You better make it quick." She nodded her head and got some fabrics and then looked at my vale trying her best to match it.

"Okay y/n you ready?" My dad asked opening the door. I turned around and I wore my white dress, with the flower homemade vale as well as the back of my dress. "You look beautiful." I smiled and went red and let my bridesmaids go up the isle first and I was about to enter the church but my dad said.

"You look like an angel." He kissed me on the cheek, and then the music started playing. I saw everyone raise from their chairs and I walked down the isle. I saw Daniel standing there at the top with a tear in his eye and then he wiped it away.

I stood at the top of the isle, then my dad kissed me on the cheek and sat down. Then I stood facing Daniel. He flipped the vale over my head, then the priest started saying the normal wedding words. "What did y/bf/n do to the vale?" Daniel whispered to me. "It for ripped so she made a few changes." I said laughing with him.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." We both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. "I love you." Daniel said to me. Everyone clapped and then me and Daniel walked down the isle linking arms. But as we got to the bottom of the isle Daniel said to me.

"Is it bad I want to rip the vale and the back of your dress even more?" My jaw dropped and then I looked at him. "Yes, this was expensive. But we can get a similar one cheaper and then you can do it." I said smirking at Daniel.

He then looked at me and smiled and then the pictures started to be taken.