[Ouch that hurt] D.J.S

(A/N before we get started can anyone else hear this? Or just me?)

"So y/n? What's it like being a Victoria secret model?" Right now I was with teen Vogue being interviewed for modeling. Yes, I'm the famous Victoria secret model y/n y/l/n.

"Meh, it has it's ups and downs." I said crossing my legs over on the sofa.

"Care to explain?"

"Well, I love being a model it's amazing! But it's the exercise and the stuff that we have to do. But, I wouldn't trade modeling for the world."

"That is very true. Modeling can be hard work but when you find the perfect agency then it's a lot easier and you want to be there. You aren't only there for the money, fame or anything else. You're there for you. And no one else."

"I mean if I had the body then I would clearly model!" The interviewer joked.

"What?! Of course you have the body! Look at you!" He looked himself up and down then laughed a little.

"Different topic!" He shouted and I pulled the little laugh this time.

"So we have all heard that you are dating singer Daniel Seavey how's that going?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I am dating him. And it's going amazing."

"How about we bring him up on the stage then?" I mentally face palmed because this is how it always goes. I hate being in a public relationship sometimes and this is one of the reasons.

Daniel walked onto the stage and gave his famous tooth gap smile that I fell in love with. He came and sat down next to me as he put his arm round my shoulder.

And whispered in my ear. "Glad to see you. And sorry about this babe."

"So how's the relationship going?" The interviewer asked us two,

"Meh, we were good and then we kind of -"

"Ouch that hurt!" Everyone in the crowd laughed because that is his most iconic phrase.

"And no, we aren't only doing meh. We are doing fantastic! We love each other and I wouldn't trade her for the world!" Daniel said taking over and kissing me on the cheek.

"I'm still saying that we are doing meh."

"OUCH THAT HURT!" he said shouting nearly at the top at his lungs.

I just gave a small smile and looked at him and thought.

'I love him.'

(A/N this is shit I'm very aware but I felt the need to post this after I found this gif.)