[How he surprises you] Preference

Zach ~ it was your 18th birthday and he was on tour so he said he couldn't make it but would make it up to you. And that's what he did. While on a special show, he asked Zack to record something and the while crowd started singing happy birthday to you. And when he sent you the video you went red. But at the end he held up a banner that said. "I love you and wished I could be there with you but I hope this makes up for it." And if definitely did.

Jack ~ You just graduated university and when you got your diploma and took your pictures. He ran right up to you and gave you a massive hug. You didn't know he would be there because it was his sister's birthday he missed it because he wanted to watch you graduate. "Jack." "I know. But I also got you something." He grabbed something out of his bag, and then it was a flamingo he got you on your first date. You stood there confused but then he explained. "It was exactly four years ago that I won this for you." And he surprised you because he can't remember shit.

Daniel ~ You just started playing your first netball match for playing for your country and as you shot the goal you heard a massive shout and a huge sign that said. "WELL DONE Y/N!!!" You looked over and saw Daniel as all the boys shouting at you holding a massive sign up and you turned so red because you didn't realise Daniel would be there for your first game considering you live in two different countries. "I wish my boyfriend done things like that to me." The opposing defender said to you.

Corbyn ~ this is like 6/8 years in the future ~ you just gave birth and after Corbyn passed out from how much you squeezed the life out of his hand. And even though it wasn't a rather big surprise or a small one you were surprised he passed out during the birth of this baby the second one and not the first. "How did I- UGHHHH!!!! Marry such a UGGGHHH! Wimp!!!" You shouted at the midwife but she just called another nurse to escort Corbyn out of the delivery room and make sure that he was okay.

Jonah ~ you were visiting your home town and your brother being 6"4 was over throwing Jonah in everything probably even breathing at this point. And that was until your brother decided to play ice hockey with him. And Jonah ended up winning against him because he grew up in Minnesota he out rules your brother by 3-2 wasn't by much but he did it. "wow. You actually beat my brother." "Always an act of surprise."

(A/n lmao can you tell I'm a fan of Harry potter from the last line from Jonah's. But I don't know if that's the exact line from hermonie but I know it similar)