[The plan] D.J.S

~ Daniel's P

~ Daniel's P.O.V ~

I've had a crush on y/n for what? A month. And she's been dating this douche bag called Aiden. He was nice to her, but an absolute dick towards everyone else. I couldn't tell if he was being protective over her or overall just a dick.

"Being singles the best!!" Zach said barging through the door.

"You broke up with her? Again?" He looked at me with the face like 'seriously'

"What it's true. Guarantee you'll go back to her within 2 months."

"Maybe but at least I'll be single for 2 months."

He walked over to the kitchen to grab some milk. Then drank it straight out of the bottle. "Besides at least I can tell a girl I like them."

I gave Zach a death stare and he just looked at me. "What? It's true Daniel. You've had a crush on her for a month and haven't told her."

"I'm waiting for the right time!"

"Well when do you think is the right time?" That was a good question I don't know. What time is a good time to tell your crush that you like them.

"When they break up I'll swoop in and tell her." I said jumping into the coffee table and doing a power pose.

"So you're going to be the rebound guy?"

"No. I mean yeah but she'll realise that she likes me and then I won't be the rebound."

Zach jumped over the sofa and on to it as I still stood on the coffee table. "Daniel my friend we need to sort out a propper plan for you to get the girl of your dreams."

He said jumping onto the coffee table then put his arm across my shoulders. "So what's the plan?" I asked Zach.

"I don't know we should figure that out shouldn't we?"

"Yeah maybe on the floor though because Jonah would moan if we broke the table."

"When's the last time we used it why do we have it?"

We jumped onto the floor and exchanged ideas until we finally got one. "Okay so are we seriously going to do this?" I asked debating my own plan.

"Yeah but guess it's going to turn out terribly though."

"Yeah we know that, so do I text her -" I couldn't finish my sentence until I heard y/n barge through the door.