[Look after him] J.R.A

"Jack I just got an email saying that I've got to work off my maternity leave!" I shouted to Jack as I swayed mine and his baby in the kitchen

"Why? You were on maternity leave?"

"I know, I know. But you know my company they can't stand when you take time off of work."

"So when you going back to work then?" Jack asked taking the baby away from me.

"Tomorrow so can you look after Oliver tomorrow please?"

"Obviously. He's my son too so we can have some father son bonding time. But more like he's crying and I'm giving him chocolate to stop him from crying."

"True." I said laughing.

*******

I walked in at midnight. Today has been my first day back and I've never worked so hard. I walked through the kitchen and into the front room to watch TV and calm down but I saw Jack and Olivier cuddling on the sofa.

"Awww." I whispered to myself.

Just as I was about to turn the TV off Jack stirred up and sat up. "Huh?"

I turned around to see jacks hair as a mess and him looking too cute. "Sorry. I just got in and didn't want to wake you up."

"It's fine. How was work?"

"Tiring and boring. Like always."

I sat down on the sofa on the other side of Olivier and gave him a kiss on the head. "He's so cute when he sleeps."

"Just like you," Jack said trying to be a flirt and going back to sleep.

"Stop being a flirt. And go to sleep, but I'm going to our room to sleep in the bed." I said getting up.

"What? Why can't I come up with you?"

"Because you're pretty much already asleep and Olivier is down here so you need to look after him. Plus I want the bed to myself."

I walked up the stairs to here Jack groan but move on the sofa to get comfortable. "Love you!" I shouted to him.

"Love you too." He groaned back.