[School] Z.D.H

"You know what!" I said shouting walking into the house and throwing down my bag

"You know what!" I said shouting walking into the house and throwing down my bag. "College can suck my left toe!"

"Babe. Reese is here, stop swearing." Zach said chucking me a chocolate bar.

"Thanks. And saying suck my left toe isn't a swear word. It is just saying school can suck my left toe."

"Y/n's right. Zach stop being over protective." Reese said leaving the kitchen.

"Well I'm trying to cut down on bad language!" Zach shouted after her.

"You're not going to win."

"I know. But I'm trying to release all the bad language and make us a good family."

"Shut up you weren't saying stop using bad language last night were you." I said kicking off my shoes.

"Oh no! Don't bring up last night! It takes two people to perform what happened!"

"I know!" I turned around. "But you were the main one." I said winking and running out into the garden.

"Y/n!"

Zach chased me throughout the garden until I eventually let him pick me up and trill me around.

*******

"Like I always say. School can suck my left toe." I said shutting my locker and grabbing my books.

"At least you're doing well in school. I'm not passing any class. Especially history."

"History's not even that hard - " I walked into class to see Zach. "What - what? What are you doing in my history class?"

"Well. Last night you were saying school can suck your left toe. So, I decided to come here and make you feel better." Zach said patting the seat next to him.

"I wish my boyfriend did that to me." Natasha said sitting in her normal seat.

"Oh shut up."

The first half of the lesson, was just me and Zach laughing and talking. Then I heard my head teacher outside the classroom talking to the walkie-talkies.

Then she knocked on the door.

"Hello Mrs Cameron. Is there a student in here that isn't in the register?"

"No not that I'm - "

"There he is!"

Zach looked up from 'doing his work' then looked at me. "Shit. Babe, I've got to go." Zach said kissing me on the cheek.

"Zach what?"

"I'll explain everything when you get home!" He ran out of the classroom then I heard him shout down the corridor. "You'll never take me alive!"

"I knew Zach was inmature. But that was immature. Also, what he did was really cute." Natasha said coming to sit in Zach's seat.

"It was cute, but knowing him he's going to do something even more stupid."

"It was cute though." Natasha said finishing her work.