[He dedicates a song to you] Preference

Zach ~ one of his first songs timelapse ~ it was at a wedding Zach asked you to be his plus one and he got up on the stage and said "this song goes out to the girl who I'm hoping will be my girlfriend." He started strumming on his guitar and stated singing. Zach only did this because he knows you love grand gestures.

(A/n this was before zach was in the band and when the song came out and you had no clue about it.)

Jack ~ just to see you smile ~ you've been pretty down lately and Jack has realised it so he spoke to the boys to see if they could write a new song about how he would literally do anything for you. And the lyric in the song he dedicated was "I'll walk I'd run I'd even learn to fly just to see you smile".

Daniel ~ don't change ~ you've been insecure about yourself lately and he also found at the song was going to be in a move about insecureness. So, he started to add lyrics about how you shouldn't change and that your perfect the way you are. And the song made you feel so loved and way more confident about yourself now.

Corbyn ~ the only one (acoustic) ~ it wasn't really a special occasion, you just inspired him to write a song about you being the only one he has ever loved. Saying that you're perfect and that he would never give you up no matter how much he would be given. He'll love you to the end.

Jonah ~ war paint ~ he wrote it because he knows how tough you are on the outside because you've been hurt before but deep down inside you're soft and is just so cute and he wrote about him and you how you've opened up to Jonah and let him see the real you.

(A/n Jonah, Corbyn and Zach are all the individual songs they wrote before they joined the band and I thought that would he more realistic. But with Daniel he only done covers so I couldn't exactly do that. And Jack his song isn't about love)