[Stay away] J.R.A

(A/n, okay before we get started, you are pretty much replacing Gabbie. So you and Jack have a kid together. And in this, I say that Jack vapes. We don't know if it's true or not but hey I'm warning you)

 We don't know if it's true or not but hey I'm warning you)

~ 2 years ago ~

Jack was at a party, and the boys told me to come pick him up because he was in a bad state of mind so me being an amazing girlfriend I did.

Until.

"Jack I swear to god!!!" I shouted to him. Right now I was grabbing his hair and shoving him into my car. "Babe I'm sorry." I slammed the car door and then got in the other side and started to drive.

"You know my mum died of vaping, yet you go and do it tonight. Jack." I drove as fast as I could back to our house so I could beat the shit out of jack.

We arrived at the house and I dragged him in and slapped him round the face. "Y/n! Please! I didn't mean to! Everyone else was doing it!" I slapped him one last time and then went up the stairs. "Have fun sleeping on the couch for the next few weeks!" I shouted at him as I threw down a pillow and small blanket.

The next morning.

I woke up and cooked some breakfast then I saw jack laying on the sofa. "That Dickhead." I said under my breath. "I heard that." Jack got up from laying down and then looked at me. "I'm sorry it was a one off thing and I won't do it again." He paused for a minute. "I promise."

I sighed and then held his hand. "Okay, okay. But you're still sleeping on the couch." Jack pulled me into him and kissed me on the head and I heard him whisper. "Anything for my baby."

~ Now ~

"Jack you said you wouldn't do it! 2 fucking years ago!" I was shouting at jack because he picked up a vape while in front of Anthony (That's the babies name). "Y/n, I didn't mean to!" "You went to bloody years! And now you just fucking gave it up!"

I couldn't take it anymore over the two years he got offered some but said no especially when Anthony was young but he done one while I was out with the girls.

"I can't leave you with him anymore. I don't trust you." A tear fell from my eye as I ran up the stairs to grab Anthony and some clothes if his. "Y/n, where are you going?" "I can't keep you around the baby. It's not good for him." I said sliding the bag on my shoulder and picking him up.

"Y/N PLEASE!" I jumped at what he said. "NO JACK! YOU KNOW IT ISN'T GOOD FOR THR BABY!" Anthony started crying as me and Jack had our shouting match and I shoved passed him and walked down the stairs.

"Shh baby. It's fine. Don't cry." I put my shoes on but then Jack followed me down the stairs. "Y/n, I didn't mean to!" "Yeah why I didn't mean to trust you so just stay away from us!" While Anthony was crying so was I and I was about to leave the house but I couldn't.

"Jack you need to leave." It broke my heart just saying it. "What?" Then he started crying. "You heard what I said, you're the one that needs to leave." Jack didn't say anything he just nodded his head and walked out as I shut the door behind him.

I slid down the door while Anthony was crying and so was I and just thought that I just let jack walk out of Anthony life for his heath. Was I doing the right thing? "Anthony was I doing the right thing?" I held him close to my chest and just sobbed.

~ Third person P.O.V ~

While y/n was crying debating if she should let jack back in, jack was on the other side. "What did I do that for? I knew I shouldn't of done it." Jack asked himself seriously. They were both debating if they made the right choice about not being in each others lives again.