[Casual] J.M.R.F

~ Third persons P

~ Third persons P.O.V~

Jonah has had a crush on y/n since he first laid eyes on her she was amazingly beautiful. Every girl hates how beautiful she is. The way her hair sits on her shoulders, how her eyes glisters in the light. Every boy has a crush on her or finds her extremely beautiful.

But Jonah on the other hand loves her for the different reasons. She's so straight forward. Y/n told a boy she saw at the shipping centre and asked him on a date he said no obviously but the fact that she did that made Jonah fall in love straight away

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Ya know what I may like Jonah." I said taking a sip of my milkshake while leaving over the counter "No shit!" My best friend Jess told me. "No, it's just I do. And I think he likes me back too." Jess came over to the other side of the counter to stand next to me and then looked at me.

"Look! There's Jonah! Just chilling there standing up against the car just being chill now let's go over to him." Without hesitation Jess linked her arms with mine and we walked out of the cafe and towards Jonah.

And Daniel said something to him and then he crouched back against the car in a weird position. "Hey Jonah," I said as I stood next to him. "Hey y/n." He said in a deep muscular voice. "What's up with you?"

I asked giving a light laugh. "Oh uh. Nothing I - something caught in my throat." Then he went all red. "Fair enough but for the heads up I like your normal voice you don't have to put on a tough voice for me." I said giving Jonah a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye boys!" Jess and me shouted at the same time and went back into the cafe to the positions before. "Told you. He bloody well deepened his voice for you. He totally likes you." I sighed and just looked at him through the window.

"I don't know. I'm not sure." For once I was doubting myself I don't want to put myself forward and tell him I like him and let go of our friendship. But I want to know if he does. Is this what normal people feel like? God damn if I do like him! I probably love him at this point.

While I was in my thoughts, Jess was saying something that I only caught the end of "so it's clear - you didn't hear what I just said." I looked down at the counter and played with the change. "I think I'm in love." Jess got up and literally pulled me over the counter.

"Come on you're telling him!" She pushed me over to Jonah and he fell back into his "casual" position.

~ Jonah's P.O.V ~

"Y/n just came over." I was turning red and smiling. "yeah I have eyes." Daniel said being sarcastic to me. "No but I mean. She just came over to me. She didn't even acknowledge you. She only looked at me. I think I love her."

Daniel then looked at me and then leant against the car "Omg I know! We all see it in your eyes and your actions! Just go tell her!" Daniel didn't take anytime he just pushed me towards the cafe and I was about to open the door and go in but y/n was in the way "Y/n!"

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Jonah!" We both said at the same time and we just both laughed. "I have something to tell you." We yet again said at the same time. "You go first, you're the gentleman." I said being kind.

Jonah looked as if he was about to die and was sweating. "Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it." He took one deep breath, and then looked me in the eyes. "I love you. I've liked you since I've laid eyes on you. You're beautiful. You're amazing. And, I just love you."

I waited to hear what he had to say and then before I even could say anything he cupped my fave gently and then kissed me on the lips. It was full of passion and love. I could tell he was waiting for ever to do that.

"Take it you feel the same way too?" Jonah said resting his forehead against mine. "Obviously I wouldn't of kissed you." We kissed again and yet again it was full of passion but even more love which I thought was impossible mine and Jonah's relationship was definitely love at first sight.