[We knew it] J.M.R.F

"Jonah I won't tell them, I promise

"Jonah I won't tell them, I promise." Me, Jonah and the boys were going to this restaurant to celebrate on the boys releasing their album.

And my boyfriend Jonah recons that I'll tell the boys about his daddy kink that he has. "Yeah but still, they pretty much already knew it 'because of my shoe size" He replied using air quotes.

I laughed at him then went on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. "I promise." We interlocked our fingers and then walked into the restaurant and we all ready knew where the boys were from their loud ass voices.

"Hey idiots." I said taking a seat next to Jack. "Good to see you to y/n." Corbyn said smiling at me as he picked up a menu.

"So have you guys ordered drinks for me and y/n?" "Yeah Jonah you want a simple black coffee and y/n wants to be a basic bitch a drink water." Zach said with no care in the world.

"I'm not being a basic bitch I'm just not in the mood for drinking tonight." I shrugged my shoulders and started looking through the menu.

~ Time skip ~

The night went pretty smoothly and I haven't told the boys about Jonah's daddy kink. But he keeps eyeing me just in case I will and it's getting quite annoying if I do say so myself.

"I'll be back." Jonah said as he excused himself from the table and went to the toilets and now I knew it was the perfect time.

"Guys come in." I whispered to them. They all leaned over the table and looked at me. "I'm about to tell you something. And I guarantee you won't be surprised."
I said giving away a bit of the thing I was about to say.

"We probably already knew it but go on." Corbyn declared. "Jonah has a major daddy kink during sex." The boys all sat up straight as Jonah came to sit down.

All their jaws dropped and Jonah sat there awkwardly. "What? - Y/n you said you wouldn't." Jonah said angry at me. And giving me the death stare.

"Told you boys." I said seductively because I was in the mood tonight. "We knew it!!!" Jachary said at the same time.

"I knew you guys wouldn't be surprised by that." I said leaning back and crossing my arms. "Well if you excuse us we will go have some daddy kink fun time." Jonah said as he got up and motioned for me to get up as well.

"We didn't need to know that Mr Marais." Daniel declared. "Looks like I'm going to be getting piggy backs everywhere tomorrow. Floor it was nice knowing you." I said jokingly and then me and Jonah walked out the restaurant and into his car.

"Why did you tell the boys?" Jonah asked as he reversed out the car park. "I was in the mood tonight, and I knew that would get you into the mood as well." I said smiling.

"You know me to well baby girl." Jonah said as he drove quickly back to his and Eben's house.