[Oh my god] D.J.S

"DANIEL!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" I shouted at my stupid ass boyfriend

"DANIEL!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" I shouted at my stupid ass boyfriend. I grab the closest thing to me which was a pillow and threw it at him.

He had a wooden spoon in his hand and defended the pillow off with it. "DANIEL!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" I shouted yet again at him.

"What?!? Why?! What did I do?!" Daniel still had the wooden spoon in his hand and looked at me.

"You bloody well bought the wrong chocolate. And you got me pregnant."

I said the last bit quietly. "Are you seriously going to kill because I bought you the wrong chocolate!?!" He shouted back.

"Yes," I said very quietly. "Omg what's wrong with you?!" He walked over to me still with the wooden spoon in his hand.

"I don't need to tell you that." I said in a drunken way.

"We've been dating for a year and a half. You need to bloody well tell me."

Very well about to regret this decision I said it anyway.

"YOU GOT ME PREGNANT AND I'M ABOUT TO GRADUATE!!!!"

He dropped the wooden spoon onto the carpet floor and I lowered the pillow from the top of my head to my side.

"Oh my god." Was all he said and then he looked at me. "You can still graduate it takes 9 months to form a baby and you're graduating next month."

"I still don't fancy being pregnant at 21." I said dropping the pillow on the floor and crossing my arms.

"Get an abortion then. I don't mind it's your body." He really cared.

"I'll think about it. And I don't know if it's the hormones talking or you're just really attractive. But can we have sex? Like now?"

"Thank God I'm not the only one thinking about it."

He grabbed my face and kissed me passionatlely and we had a very fun night.