[Clothes] C.M.B

I walked into Corbyn's house and ignoring Jonah and Eben

I walked into Corbyn's house and ignoring Jonah and Eben. Because they didn't even question why I just walk in the house because it happens way to often with me. I smiled to myself bopping my head to the music shutting the door and walking to Corbyn's room.

"Hey babe." I heard him say lightly over my headphones. But I ignored him because I was looking for a hoodie. My favourite ones of his to steal because it is the most comfyiset one in the world and it has Besson on the back which makes it even better.

I came out wearing the hoodie and then I finally took out my headphones. "Do you only ever come round my house to steal my clothes?" Corbyn asked probably getting off of Twitter. "Meh most of the time. And sometimes to cuddle with you and have alone time. Because I love you."

I jumped on his bed and landed next to him as he kissed me on the head. "Well you better start giving some clothes back otherwise I won't have. Any clothes left and as much as you love me shirtless other people may not."

I laughed at what he said and looked at him. "I would never steal all your clothes. I have a pattern. I take two things and then give one back so I always have you twice." I said kissing him in the lips. "Which reminds me."

I got off the bed and opened my backpack open. "Here you go!" I threw the t-shirt I wore the other day at Corbyn. "Cheers but you could've put it in the basket." He said as he threw it in the basket not missing. "Show off." I said under my breath. "Hm?" Corbyn asked looking at me. "Nothing." I said smiling.

Then jumping back onto the bed next to Corbyn only to watch my favourite movie ever because it was my turn to pick a movie and it has Sebastian Stan in. "Captain America: winter soldier"

~ 5 months later ~

I was chilling at home watching teen wolf because it's amazing and the best TV show ever because it had Dylan O'Brien in. As I was watching I got a facetime from Jack, which was weird because he never calls me.

"Jack what do you want?" I asked being confused. He didn't/couldn't respond because he was laughing to much. "Just look. How are you dating this retard." Jack flipped his camera around to see Corbyn dressed like a crazy man which he is but the way he dressed made it even worse. (The picture).

"Why is he dressed like that?!?" I said laughing as well. Jack laughed and then finally responded. "He said because you kept stealing his clothes and now he only has these left."

I pulled on "oops" face and then looked down across my room. Seeing Corbyn's clothes scattered across the floor and not for a good reason. "Okay I may of stolen some clothes." I said admitting to my mistakes.

"SOME?!?" Corbyn shouted at me wearing the sunglasses still. "What it's not my fault his clothes are comfy and he doesn't have enough for himself." Corbyn stole the phone from Jack and playfully shouted at me. "DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES?!?! You've stolen them all. The last time I wore this idiotic clothes was on the invitation tour."

Me and Jack was laughing at him. "It's not funny!" Was all Corbyn said until he hung up the phone, and was most likely storming round the house moaning that I've stolen all the clothes, but it's not my fault they're comfy.