[Cheesy Jokes] Z.D.H

Me and Zach were chilling on the sofa just talking about how many dates we've been in and how most of them have been terrible

"I remember the first date we ever went on." I said bring up the memory and Zach just turned around went red and put his head in the pillow. "Don't even, bring that up I didn't mean to." Zach said going red.

We were laughing are heads off before I even got onto telling him. Bringing up the memory. "But I just that was do embarrassing." I said going red. "Well then don't bring it up," Zach said finally putting his head out of the pillow.

"But your mm was so casual just walking in on us." I said laughing my head off. "Well you said you locked the door." "No you was meant to lock it."

Me and Zach were arguing playfully and somehow got onto cracking jokes. "Okay okay I got the best joke for you." I said looking at Zach.

"Oh no! It better not be a dad joke I will kill you! Quite literally." I laughed at what Zach said but I sat up straight and looked at him but I just ignored him "Why did the maths book look so sad?" I looked at Zach with ease. "Nope, I'm done with these depression maths jokes - "

"Because of all it's problems." I smiled really widely and even cracked a smile. I could tell Zach was trying not to laugh. So I decided to play smartly with him. "If you don't laugh I won't bring to any of the terrible dates we've had."

Zach went even redder as he held his breath. But he gave up in the end and started bursting out laughing. "Looks like we're taking a trip down memory lane." I said to Zach nudging his shoulders.

"Oh no! Not this again!" I laughed at what Zach done. He put his head on the pillow and then went red. "And on the second date....."

And the longest night for Zach continued