[You flirt] C.M.B

Imagine ~ going to a random party with your friends then you see this blonde haired bimbo across the dance floor being a massive flirt

Imagine ~ going to a random party with your friends then you see this blonde haired bimbo across the dance floor being a massive flirt. Then the two of you lock eyes. As you walk over to the bar he sends you a wink as he moves next to your side.

*******

"You haven't changed since high school have you y/n?" He said as he ordered my favourite drink. Mango, vodka and lemonade.

"Nope, because I don't fall for fuck boys who sleep with you and leave in the morning."

"I don't do that anymore I just flirt. And hopefully get a date." Corbyn said nudging my arm.

"I'm not going on a date with you." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"We'll see about that." Corbyn said walking away to go back to his friends probably thinking of a way to make me go on a date with him.

At the end of the night after a couple of beer pong games and after me losing one game. "So I'll pick you up tomorrow y/l/n."

"Fine you flirt." He kissed me on the cheek then whispered in my ear. "It's the best way to be." Then kissed me on the cheek.

"Corbyn besson you flirt."