[London] Z.D.H

Me and Zach were walking through the streets of London because he was here on tour and I was visiting my friends. So, we decided to hang out.

"Where haven't you been in London?" I asked my boyfriend while holding his hand.

"I haven't been to Buckingham palace." Zach said softly.

"Well it's 11 at night, so I don't think it's open, but I know a place we can to near it." I ran to grab a taxi while dragging Zach along with me and we finally found one.

"So where to lovebirds?" The cabbie asked us as the top of my ears went red.

"Buckingham palace." I said over excitedly because I can't wait to show Zach the place.

"Okay. But isn't it a bit to late to go there?" The man asked as he started to drive us.

"It is, but I'm taking him to the park and the hidden bit in it."

Not a lot of people knew the secret bit in St James park. But because my dad grew up near here, he found it while playing out then showed me and my brother.

"Wait so where are we going?" Zach asked me in absolute confussion.

"You'll see when we get there Herron." I said bopping his nose.

The cab pulled up in front of the palace and the price came to £70. I payed even though Zach begged and begged for it.

"Okay so I'm going to warn you it's about a 20 minute walk from here but it'll be worth the wait." I said already walking while holding hands with him.

"Will it though? I feel like it won't be that special." He said catching up to my pace.

"It is, now trust me. It's going to amazing when you see it. It's more amazing at sunrise/sunset though."

We talked the whole way there and I tried dropping hints and describing it without trying to ruin anything then we eventually made it.

"You ready?" I asked Zachary.

"Yeah but I'm bit nervous." I kissed him on the cheek and reassured that there's nothing to be nervous about.

"Now look." We walked into this abandoned factory, and it was covered in fairy lights. There was a skate park in it. People walking around. And just lit up with fairy lights.

There were dance mats, people having dance battles, skateboarding, learning new skills, people were doing back flips and gymnastics and other people were just walking around enjoying the environment.

"Wow." Zach said in awe.

"I know right. It used to be an abandoned factory. But people have put in money to create this. Even my dad helped out. It obviously took a while, but I think it was worth the progress."

I took him to a bench where there were fairy lights all around it and laid my head on his shoulder.

"If I ever have kids I want to show them this place." I said looking around the factory.

"If we ever have kids." Zach said correcting me.

"That's a big commitment."

"But it's for you so it's not a commitment it's a promise."

I smiled and blushed at what he said and imagined mine and Zach's kids coming here when they grow up teaching them gymnastics or skateboard or dance. Maybe sing.

They would love it.