[Cringey dad jokes] Z.D.H

What's it like dating a 19 year old who has the best dad jokes

What's it like dating a 19 year old who has the best dad jokes. Yes they are terrible, bloody terrible in fact. But they are funny. And you cannot not laugh at them.

"Zach, we're at the beach and I'm about to eat a s'more, so no dad jokes or dark humour jokes either." I could tell he was about to say one, he always tells one while I'm eating but at least I've warned myself.

"Why don't eggs tell jokes?" Zach started waiting for my reply. I shook my head no because I don't fancy choking on my s'more today.

But Zach being Zach didn't listen to me. "They'd crack each other up." Omg that's such as bad joke.

"Zach!" I said laughing so hard at the stupid joke that some of s'more fell out of my mouth.

I managed to finish my s'more without Zach trying to make me choke with the dad jokes. I hit him playfully and then he put his hands up surrender.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. But you love me and my dad jokes."

"I won't if you say them every time I eat." I said laughing at him.

"I'm rather aFfEnDeD by that. Y/L/N."

"You should be." I said laughing more then I should.

"I'm joking I love you Herron." He kissed me on the head and he carried on telling his dad jokes the whole night.