[In the end] C.M.B/J.M.R.F

(A/n, hey this is a request for ClintNCorbynFics hope you enjoy and if you want a request just message me or comment enjoy).

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Don't you dare do it! I will kill you! Even though you die I will kill you!" I shouted to the book.

I was reading my book 'Torn' and the main character was about to kill her best friend, but the best friend shoots her first.

And even though I've read this book like a million times and this bit still makes me shout at the top of my lungs.

"Cara don't do it! It's not going to work! She'll kill you first!!!" I threw the book onto the sofa and screamed just like I normally do.

"Y/n?! You good?!" I looked up at the door frame, and I saw Jonah standing there with a hella confused look on his face.

~ Jonah's P.O.V ~

I was watching TV in my bedroom, then I heard y/n about.

"Cara don't do it! It's not going to work! She'll kill you first!" I ran down the stairs to see what y/n was shouting at and all I saw was her throwing the book on the sofa.

"Y/n?! You good?!" She looked up at me and then laughed a little bit.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just what's happening in the book right now. It's intense."

I laughed at her comment because I know she's read that book at least 20000 times.

"But you've read the book at least 20000 times you know what happens?"

"So? It's still intense!"

I laughed at her as she picked the book again and was so engrossed in it again. That's one of the reasons I love her. She's always doing he own thing like screaming at a book.

~ Your P.O.V ~
~ The next day ~

Right now it was 2:35pm and I was starving. I couldn't be asked to cook/make anything for lunch.

The only people who were in the house right now was me and Corbyn. And I was very very tempted to go ask if he wanted to get lunch with me.

You see I really like Corbyn, god in fact I love him and I want to tell him. But then my feelings towards Jonah I've also got to think about. I love him too.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to cause a rift in the band, especially if they might both love me back......

"Corbyn!!!" I shouted as I walked up to his bedroom.

I bursted in and saw him playing COD with his headset in.

"Yeah y/n?"

"I'm hungry and can't be asked to make anything do you want to go and get some lunch?" Please say yes.

"Yeah sure. Let me finish this up and then I'll start the car."

I nodded my head then walked back down the stairs to get my jacket and put my shoes on.

~ Corbyn's P.O.V ~

I finished my game up quickly by deliberately killing myself/letting someone kill me.

I grabbed a jacket, ran down the stairs and opened the door for y/n.

"Oh Corbyn such a gentleman." She said sarcastically but caring at the same time.