[Missing you] Z.D.H

~ Your dream ~

"Zach I can't do this! I can't keep forgiving you!!!" I was shouting at my boyfriend because this is the 3rd time be cheated on me.

"Y/n! Please! I'm begging you!!!" I was ignoring him and putting my clothes in my bag then walked out of the bedroom but Zach held my wrist.

"Y/n, please I didn't mean it." I could see the tears in his eyes. But my eyes already had tears in and so did my cheeks.

"You said that the past 2 times."

I said softly and let my hand slip off his grip then walked out of the front door.

~ End of dream ~

I woke up with tears in my eyes and I was sweating. Then I heard Jayden crying.

I walked over to the crib and helped him to become calm then I heard amber walk in my bedroom.

"Jesus y/n! Are you okay? You're -" Before she could finish I said to her.

"I had the dream about Zach agin. And then Jayden started crying." A tear came from my eye and Amber took Jayden.

"I'll help him get back to sleep you try and get at least one good nights sleep. So, I'll see you in the morning." I nodded my head and saw her walk out the room with Jayden in her hands.

~ The next day in the afternoon ~

"Come on Jayden! It's time for swimming." He clapped his hands and we climbed into the pool so I could start teaching how to swim.

He had his swim bands on and he was floating kicking his feet and splashing his arms and I was getting water all of over my face.

~ Amber's P.O.V ~

I was working my job at the swimming bars and sitting at the desk waiting for more people to come here until I saw an absolute dickhead.

"Oh you got to be kidding me." I said under my breath.

"Hey I'm here for this little ladies swimming lesson." Oh yeah the girl you got pregnant after you cheated on y/n.

"Sure what's the name?" I opened my laptop and was ready to type the name in until I heard the last name.

"Chloe y/l/n." My jaw dropped and Zach looked at me weirdly.

"Amber?" He finally put the pieces together and I looked up from the laptop.

"Hey Zach," I said innocently.

"Is y/n here?" He god damn asked that after 3 and a half years of not making a single move of communication.

"Yes! But she doesn't want to see you! No matter how hard you beg!"

I shouted at him changing my tone. "Well Chloe here is here for her swimming lesson so you better let me in!"

"Make me!"

Zach completely ignored me and jumped the barrier then I followed after him. He ran into a changing room.

"Zach I swear to god! She doesn't want to see you!!!"

I could tell he was ignoring me because I heard clothes being ruttled about. He unlocked the door and handed me Chloe. And walked to the pool.

~ Your P.O.V ~

I was teaching Jayden how to move his arms until I heard the man's voice who I never wanted to hear.

"Y/n." He didn't finish his sentence and just jumped in and swam over to me.

"Zach what do you want? To rub it in my face how you got me pregnant and then cheated on me?!?"

I put Jayden back in my arms and took off his arm bands. "Y/n, please I just want you back in my life. I want to know jay- I want to know our child."

He gave me his brown eyed puppy dog eyes and I was very tempted to say yes but he would just break my heart.

"Zach, I can't just let you meet Jayden and then you leave me, he will be crushed."

"I won't leave you. Take my word, till death do us apart." He interlocked my left hand with his hand and looked at me. "Please." He said again.

I needed to think about it. Did I want Jayden to grow up without a dad like I did. But I decided to give Zach the benefit of the doubt.

"We'll go on one date and then I'll decide." I said smiling at him.

"That's all I ever wanted." Zach kissed me on the cheek and climbed out the wall and he was wearing his pink boxers I gave him.

"What did I get myself into Jayden?" I asked playing with his tiny hands.