[Asshole pregnancy] Z.D.H

The boys were shooting their next music video for a song on the album, and Zach needed a girl to fall in love with him in the video. So what other better choice then his girlfriend? Me!

So right now I'm standing on set getting told what to do, getting zoomed in on my face. Dress changes and all stuff like that for the music video.

As I went over to the director for him to show me what I recorded Zach came behind me and picked me up from behind. "Hey babe." He said in my ear. "Jesus don't scare me like that!" I jumped out of his arms and turned to face him. "Didn't know I was named Jesus?" "I'm going to kill you!" I went to slap his face but he ran off outside the sets.

I watched on what we just filmed and we had to do a few more things to get the good angles for me, because ya know I'm on my period and looking bloated 24/7. So, we filmed the final bits and pieced it into the music video the boys have already partly filmed.

As soon as I saw Zach, I ran up and hit him on the cheek. "What was that for?" He turned around and asked. "What do you think? I'm not dating an ugly guy names Jesus? I'm dating a sexy mexy guy names zach!" I said in response. "Oh so you think I'm sexy?" He asked lifting up his top.

"Go! You need to finish the music video!!!" I shouted at him not wanting to give him a response.

~ Time skip ~

The boys finished filling and just went over the final bits, and I found a kitchen counter and was just laying down it and going through tik tok.

"Hey babe!" Zach shouted to me as he jumped up and slid down on the counter. "Hey! You finished??" "No not yet but we get a break." Me and zach were just talking until Daniel came running past is shouting. "HELP!!!" He kept running round the counter we were on shouting it over and over again. "What? What's wrong?" I asked sitting up. "This girl - she- trying to -" "oh that's dawn don't worry I started a bet with her to see if she could hug you." I shrugged my shoulders and laid back down and then dawn entered the room. "Get your ass back!" "NO!!!" So now me and Zach had Daniel being chased by dawn round us. Until they finally decided to leave.

"Thank God some peace and quiet." I said putting my phone down. "I know tell me about it." Zach said to me as he put his arms round my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. "Well don't get used to it, y/n's pregnant." Jack said coming in with some nuts. I pulled the "bitch the fuck" face.

"I thought I was going crazy." Corbyn said hopping on another counter. "I'm not pregnant!" "Then why have you put some weight on round the - uh middle " Corbyn said trying not to offend me obviously failing.

"I'm not pregnant!" I said in my defence. "I'm on my period and is VERY, very bloated thank you very much. And if I were pregnant I wouldn't be the one ha omg the baby." I said sitting up straight.

"Wait what?" Zach asked sitting up as well and throwing his legs round my side of the counter. "Yeah I wouldn't you would be." I said hitting his shoulder. "Okay y/n, please tell us how that would work?" Jonah asked

But then we heard Daniel running and shouting "HELP!!!" Again. "Seriously?" I whispered under my breath. "She's trying to rape me!" He shouted running past us. "Get your skinny white ass off of tik tok!" Jack yelled as he ran away.

"Anyway. How would Zach giving birth would work? Because I'm very interested." Jonah said yet again. "Well, I would give Zach and egg to eat, with his sperm in. Then the egg would go down through his body and then the egg would form and the sperm is already in it. And boom the baby starts growing." I said sitting up straightly.

(A/n okay I know this isn't how babies are made but I just somehow thought of this?)

"So how would he give birth? I'm actually now interested." Corbyn said. "Out the asshole." I said simply. I heard Zach laugh next to me.

"So you would feed me an egg with me sperm in? That would form a baby in my stomach. And then after 9 months I give birth through my asshole?" Zach asked confirming. I started laughing at his stupid I sounded saying all that but then finally stopped. "Yeah obviously. It won't come out your penis." I said in a duh tone.

Me and the boys all cracked up laughing as Daniel still shouting. "SHE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!!!" But then Corbyn finally spoke up. "Ya know what Zach. I think the pregnancy body would suit you." Corbyn said cracking up at his own sentence. "Yeah definitely way better then y/n's body." I couldn't even breath at this point by how much I was laughing. And Zach just shacked his head. "I'm not giving birth out the asshole."

I laughed at what he said and me and the boys kept teasing him about the birth and bullying him until he ended up leaving in embarrassment.

"The things we come up with." Jack said still laughing.