[Blue eyed stranger] D.J.S

Here I am, right now

Here I am, right now. Standing by myself eating pizza and all my friends are dancing with their boyfriends. At this point in my life pizza is my best friend. And no one else can compare to it.

That was my mood until about 0.2 seconds ago. When I made contact with a blue eyed stranger with a tooth gap. And a hella great smile.

Not to long after the eye contact he's by my side and we're talking.

"So are you here with anyone?" He asked me.

"Nope, except for pizza. My friends all have boyfriends and I'm single."

"That's exactly me at this moment in time."

"So do you wanna get out of here?" He asked me.

"Yeah where are we going then?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Do I trust a sexy stranger I just met?... Hm... Yeah."

He took my hand as we ran out of the party, eventually to a field.

"Are you going to kill me or something?"

"No, not someone as pretty as you." I smiled. We stood there for a while, in silence.

"Can I kiss you?" Was all he asked. Without me being able to reply he made the move. Our lips met. But we pulled apart both smiling.

"Take that as a yes." He joked.

We were about to kiss again, but my best friend shouted from the other end of the field.

"Y/N! GET YOUR ASS HERE WE'RE GOING!"

I was about to run but then I decided to say bye to the blue eyed stranger.

"I'll see you around, Daniel." Was the last words I said to him as I pecked him on the cheek and walked a couple steps away from Daniel.

But before I was to far away, I made my way back towards the boy.

"Wanna go out on a date?" I asked him. He looked up at the floor and smiled at me.

"What time?"

"Tomorrow. Meet me here at 3pm. Don't be late." I said as I quickly kissed him on the lips. We stayed like that until we were gasping for air.

"See you tomorrow Daniel." Was all I said until I finally exited the field and made my way home replaying the moments from tonight in my head.

(A/N ~ hello, hi I'm alive I've finally posted and I know this is terrible but I'm back and I'll try posting regularly. I might try and post on here every Thursday but we'll see how it goes. Anyway hoped you enjoyed bye!)