[Holiday destination] J.R.A

Me and Jack have been dating for 2 years, and we've been on many holidays together

Me and Jack have been dating for 2 years, and we've been on many holidays together. Well mainly him on tour but we have been on proper holidays.

"Jack have you seriously not chose a destination yet?" I said twirling the pencil in my hair to fix the bun.

"It's a lot harder, because there are so many nice places to visit and I don't know where to go. I don't know if you'll be happy on what I've chosen."

"Jack, we've been dating for 2 years and you're steal debating if you are good enough for me. Trust me, you are. I don't care where we go as long as we're together." I said kissing him on the lips.

"Even Syria?" He asked sarcastically.

"Even Syria!" I said sarcastically back.

He looked through the tui website on places to go but we still couldn't decide. But then I saw the globe on the desk.

"How about we do it this way?" I asked walking over to it and grabbing it.

Jack looked at me confused but I ignored him and placed the globe on the table.

"Close your eyes and spin it. And whatever you land on that's where we are going."

I covered his eyes with my hands and started spinning it then he put his finger on a country.

I removed my hands and let him read out.

"Greece." He said happily.

"I know where we can go in Greece. Where Mamma Mia was filmed that place is amazing."

I kissed him on the lips and Jack kissed back but then he pulled away.

"How about we have 'we found out where we are going on holiday sex'?"

I smacked him playfully on the shoulder and said. "You horny bastard!"

"So you don't want to?"

"I mean I didn't say I didn't want to??"

We kissed again and had "we found out where we are going on holiday sex"

(A/N I feel like Jack would be a horny bastard or is that just me? Because my friend agrees with my as well).