[Baby Photos] C.M.B

"The whole time we've been going out I've never seen any baby pictures of you

"The whole time we've been going out I've never seen any baby pictures of you." I said to my boyfriend Corbyn as we sat on the sofa.

"Well I've never seen any of yours, so there's not point in seeing any of mine."

"You've seen mine! They're all over my house because my mum loves to embarrass me. And you've seen the ones in the photo album!"

"That doesn't count." Corbyn said crossing his arms.

"It does. So I'm going to find a photo album in this house and look through it."

I jumped up from the sofa and walked round the front room looking for a photo album. "You're not going to find it in here."

"So there is a photo album!" I ran into a different room and started looking through the drawers and cupboards. I finished with the room and started turning the house upside down.

"Woah! Y/n! Why is our house a mess?" Jonah asked coming in from the pool.

"I'm trying to find Corbyn's phot album."

"Oh it's in his bed side table second drawer."

I smiled and ran up the stairs to Corbyn's bedroom. "You had to tell her didn't you." I heard Corbyn say before he ran up the stairs.

I found the book and sat on the bed triumphantly.

"You found the book." Corbyn whined coming to sit down next to me.

"I found the book." I smiled.

I opened the book and looked through the photos and started pointing out the really embarrassing ones to make Corbyn go red.

"Oh look at this one!" I pointed to the one where Corbyn was naked in the bath playing with a rubber duck.

"Oh god. Why do mum's always take embarrassing photos." Corbyn said turning away and turned red.

"It's just the way mum's are. When we have kids I'll be taking embarrassing photos." I said carrying on flicking through the book.

"You want to have kids with me?" Corbyn asked looking at me.

"Yeah. We've been together for a while. Maybe in the future we'll he ready."

"Okay." Corbyn smiled knowing that we might have kids and that we can embarrass our future kids.