[Dating Then Includes] Preference

Zach ~ many many many inside jokes that make absolute no sense to everyone else. Pillow forts like every night because why not. Cuddles with Zach are the absolute best! Teasing him about crashing his car. Him teasing you about your clothing style. Movie marathons! I repeat movie marathons!

Jack ~ you skateboarding together. Him teaching you all the basics first then not being able to see each other, you show him your tricks. Cute dates in random spots around LA. Surfing when the sun comes up and when it rises. Begging him to grow his noodles back. Him simping for you a lot!

Daniel ~ waking up to Daniel playing the piano. Midnight jamming sessions when he comes up with some new lyrics and you figure out the best together. Going paddle boarding together and see who can do the most tricks on the boards. Random midnight dances annoying his family by being so loud.

Corbyn ~ dates under the moonlight and him talking all about space and astrology. Sitting on his lap while he's gaming then mess up the controls to annoy him. Changing his name on the Xbox to 'noobmaster69'. Driving to a car park at night to go dancing in the rain and look at the stars.

Jonah ~ going on picnics for your weekly date. Having Harry potter marathons, and him reading you the books to you when you've had a rough day. Convincing Wes that you're the better owner. Playing with Jonah's fluffy hair when he just got out the shower and before bed.