9.♡Haunted Hospital♡

NamJin Oneshots(Part 60) by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
______________________________________

NamJoon's Pov:

"Okay. Water, food, flashlight, phone, camera." I mumble. "I think that's everything."

I take my camera and set it up. I have a YouTube channel, where I explore abandoned, or haunted places.

"Hello everyone!" I smile at the camera. "So I found this old abandoned hospital in Gwacheon. I'm going to head out now, and look around. Maybe I'll find something cool, or somewhat scary. I'm going alone today, because Hoseok is too scared, and Yoongi is out of town."

I grab my stuff and head out the door to my car, placing my camera on the dashboard. "Let's try not to get killed, or arrested. I'm sure you remember what happened two months ago. For those of you who do not know, I was caught, 'trespassing'. It was public property! I was in jail for about a week. Worst week of my life."I grab my stuff and head out the door to my car, placing my camera on the dashboard. "Let's try not to get killed, or arrested. I'm sure you remember what happened two months ago. For those of you who do not know, I was caught, 'trespassing'. It was public property! I was in jail for about a week. Worst week of my life."

*An Hour Later*

"We're here!" I grab my camera, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. "It looks so creepy."

I walk inside, still recording

I walk inside, still recording. "Holy shit guys, this is amazing." I gasp as I take in the surrounding area. I grab my flashlight, turning it on.

 I grab my flashlight, turning it on

"I wonder why it closed down. I should do some research later." I say. "Should we look in the rooms?"

I walk toward a room, but a loud thump distracts me. "What the heck?" It came from above me. "Probably the wind, knocking something over."

I walk into the room, my eyes widening at the mess.

"Please tell me someone just dropped their ketchup

"Please tell me someone just dropped their ketchup." I say. "That's fucking nasty."

I slowly back out of the room. Another thump sounds from above me. "I'm gonna look up there." I start walking up the stairs. I walk into another room, looking for the source of the noise. Something moves in the corner, catching my attention."Sh-Show yourself." I say. It stands, backing away slightly. I turn my flashlight back on, shining it toward the thing.

"Oh my god!" I scream. The man jumps, cowering in the corner.

"Oh shit." I gasp. "You scared me! Who are you?"

"Don't hurt me, please! I didn't mean to anger you!" He exclaims.

"What?" I ask, walking forward. The man flinches.

He looks up at me, teary eyed. "Please just leave." He whimpers.

"Don't come near me!" He screams.

"Sir, calm the hell down!" I exclaim.

"Sh-She was chasing me, a-and...you're one of them, aren't you?" He cries."One of what?!" I ask. I set my camera and backpack down.

"G-Ghost. She was following me, a-and telling me to get out, or she'd k-kill me! I'm too young to die mister!" He buries his face in his hands. I move closer to him. He flinches, but doesn't move.

"I'm not a ghost. What's your name kid?" I ask. "Age?"

"S-SeokJin. I-I'm 18." He sniffles. "Please, just help me get out of here!"

"It's alright. I'll help you." I open my backpack, taking a bottle of water and handing it to him. He hesitates, but takes it.

"Th-Thanks." He wipes his eyes. I help him stand, grabbing my camera and bag.

"No problem. Kim NamJoon by the way." I say. A loud bang echoes through the hall. We share a worried glance."On the count of three, we run. Understand?" I whisper. He nods quickly.

"O-Okay." He mumbles.

"That was pretty stupid kid. Why were you alone in there?" I ask.

"Fuck." Jin groans. "I'm so dumb."

"One...Two...Three!" I take his hand and make a run for the stairs. We make it out safely, rushing away from the building.

"I'm not a kid." He pouts. "I-I was forced to go in there."

"Well, I'm a 22 year old man, so you're a kid in my book. Who forced you to go in there?"

"M-My Appa. He said I wasn't man enough. That I'm too feminine." He sniffles. "He brought me here, shoved me into the building, and left."

I run a hand through my hair."Your Appa is an ass." I say. "I'll give you a ride home."

I finally remember my camera. "Oh! I completely forgot. I guess this is the end for now. I'll post an update on my Instagram later, so be prepared."

I stop recording, turning back to Namjoon.

"Sorry about that. Now let's get you home." I lead him to my car.

*1Year Later*

"Hello everyone! So, this is the video that you've all been waiting for! A Q&A, with my boyfriend! That's right. You get to meet my boyfriend for the first time! Exciting, I know." I grin, looking at the person that's standing behind my camera. "Come here baby~!"He shakes his head, pouting. I place my hands on my hips, glaring at him.

"Get your adorable ass over here." I huff. He pouts, but gives in, moving over to sit between my legs.

"I hate this." He whines.

"So, you remember Jin, from the video I made about a year ago." I smile. "He's my boyfriend."

"What have I gotten myself into?" He groans. "Just read the comments, so we can cuddle!"

"Okay, Okay. The first question is...When did you become a couple? Do you want to answer this?" I ask.

"Mhm. Well, after Joonie took me home, we exchanged numbers, hoping to be friends or some shit." Jinn mumbles. "Then, 3 months later, we asked each other on a date over text."Next question. What did you guys do on your first date?" I smile at the memory. "I took him to an amusement park. He was smiling the whole time."

About an hour later, I finish the video, uploading it to YouTube.

"Can you cuddle me now Joonie?" Jin mumbles.

"Of course baby." I open my arms, and he sits on my lap, cuddling close to me.

"I'm happy my Appa made me stay in that hospital. I wouldn't have met my soulmate if he didn't." He whispers.

"Maybe we should go back, on the day we met." I grin.

"I love you, but I will not hesitate to shoot you."

"Damn. I guess we aren't going." I press my lips to his forehead. "I love you too."