39.♡Heat♡

Jin × BTS Oneshots by buubbletae
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

Seokjin Pov:

Namjoon my boyfriend, and mate was at work. His work is very important, and he always works hard and late. He's a CEO boss and is very strict to work, but he also have a very nice and cute side. He's so sweet to me, but he also have a big dominance side. As I said he was my mate, we're are wolves. I'm an omega and Namjoon's an alpha. Mating is a very important season for wolves. We have to mark them so nobody else can. I'm marked so we are mates already. I'm 25 years old while my mate is 23 years old.

I was out shopping at the store, I got some vegetables, fruit, milk, chicken and other stuff for dinner. I got the things and paid.
I unlocked my car and started to drive home.

We live in a fancy big house, but all I cared about is Namjoon so I'm happy.
I just got through the door and I felt a weird feeling. It became all hot, so I dropped my bags. I started to sweat a lot.

Jin: oh shit- I forgot to take my heat pills

I whined and walked to my sharing room with Namjoon slowly.
I changed into booty short and one of Namjoons oversized shirts. I laid on the bed, and texted him.

In text:
Jin: ⌨️ Namjoon come home soon. I need your help.

No response so I texted him again.

Jin: ⌨️ Namjoon! It's important, my heat.

No response again. I whined and signed. I decided to either help myself (it won't help that much tho) or wait for him to come home, but i don't know when he comes home.

30 minutes passed and it all became worse, I was breathing heavy and sweating a lot. No response from Namjoon either.

Namjoons Pov:

My shift just ended, and phew I'm tired for today. I took my stuff and leaved. I missed my little omega, and wanted cuddles.

Suddenly my phone dinged. I checked it and it was from Jin. When I saw the texts I was shocked. He's in heat?! Oh god, i need to come home fast to help him.

5:46 pm
Jin: ⌨️ Namjoon come home soon. I need your help.
6:10 pm
Jin: ⌨️ Namjoon! It's important, my heat.
6:30
Jin: ⌨️ Namjoon please come home now, I need you.
7:05 pm
Jin: ⌨️ please! I can't handle it. It's so strong, and I really need your help. I'm sweating to much and it burns so much.
7:30 pm
Namjoon: ⌨️ I'm on my way!!

I saw on my way home fast, but not too fast. I hurried as much as I could. He have been waiting for me for so long now. I felt bad for not checking my phone later.

I finally got home and hurried inside the house. Once I got in i saw bags on the floor with groceries in it, and I immediately smelled his scent. It was so strong and heated.

I opened the door to our room, and saw a restless and weak body on the bed. Jin looked at me and whined for me. My alpha kicked in and I immediately started to pleasure him. I licked and kissed his soft skin, and he already moaned loud.

Jin: aahh~

He most really enjoy this when he have waited for so long. I wanted to do this quick so it won't hurt him. He already looked like a mess, he was sweaty almost like glimmer and very red. His scent was very strong, and fruity.

Jin: p-please hurry!~ mhm!~

I quickly took my clothes off. He was needy for me so i needed to do this quick. I slowly entered him, as he screamed in pleasure. I held him close and tight.

Jin: Aaahhh!~ b-baby!~ aahh!~

I speeded up, and he moaned louder. He tighted his grip around my neck, he threw his head back and moaned as I speeded up and up and up.

Jin: aaahh!~

I was already close, it just feels so good. It's been a while, we doesn't do it a lot since a have to work a lot. I kept hitting his prostate, as he moaned and kept begging for more and more. I felt amazing and so did he. I started to rub his member to tease him a little. He whined a lot and squirmed from the pleasure.
My movements became sloppier and his member twitched.

Jin: I-I'm gonna c-cum!~ a-alpha!~

We both came, I came inside him and he came on our stomachs. We panted and I laid beside him.

Namjoon: that w-was a-amazing baby~

He nodded as he felt asleep. I giggled, he must have been really tired. He covered him with a blanket and I fell asleep too.