68. -Baby-

B×B Bangtan Smuts by stackedbrokenthyrsus
Littlespace~
Nj/O
Double update and happy late new year!!
_________________________________________

another frustrating day, for namjoon . if he had a punching bag in front of him, he'd literally have the sand down, with his bare hands. he loved kids, no denial, but those teens who always wrote some shit on his office door.

who would dig pits in the school playground when he was on round, to make him fall, who would try to lock a teacher in a classroom and scare her, who would make lewd drawings on the school properties, who would bunk classes, he hated them.

fucking brats.

being a principal wasn't an easy job at all. his father wanted him to take over, and he did. the twenty four year old guy would always sit on his leathery plush seat and grip his roots in frustration. namjoon 's dad asking him to marry ms. wejin, who was also a teacher in the school, was like icing on the cake.

namjoon  wished, his father wasn't homophobic.

it was about two years ago, when he found a boy, around the age of sixteen, being bullied physically, by seniors. he was walking home. he lived alone, thank the lord. they punched him, kicked him, spoilt his hair and clothes and also called him degrading words.

namjoon was the only person to barge in and save the boy. the seniors ran away, seeing their principal. the red haired man picked up the weak teen, trying to steady him on his feet. "you okay, sweetheart?"

the young boy of sixteen, was weeping, in pain. his nose and eyes were red. his lip was bleeding. "come, come with me." namjoon  said, wrapping his arm around his waist and the boys arm around his neck. he limped. the walk to his house was silent.

namjoon  gently sat him on the couch as he rushed in to bring medical supplies. when he came back, he saw the boy suckling his thumb as he hugged his knees to his chest, sleeping peacefully on the couch. namjoon  could go for days looking at the boy.

frail and fragile, as he would call it.

he waited for the boy to wake up, as he freshened up. he had already kept a pair of clothes for the boy, so that he would shower and change into clean clothes.

he pulled a soft blanket over the small boy and went to the kitchen to make some food. time passed by, and namjoon could hear some shuffling. "m-mama..." it was a whimper. "m-mama, d-don't hit mwe... p-pwease..."

namjoon  came out of the kitchen to see what was bothering the boy. he found him squirming on the couch as his eyes were squeezed shut. his lips were parted, and his hands clutched the yellow sweater of his uniform.

the older man was terrified. he didn't even know his name. namjoon  is a kind hearted person, even though he doesn't know the name, he'll help.

the boy's whimpers got louder, namjoon kept his cup of coffee on the small table, and shook the boy's shivering body. "wake up, kid...." he said softly. the boy opened his doe eyes which were now teary and red, he started hysterically crying.

namjoon thought he did something wrong, but the boy hugged namjoon  and cried on his shoulder. he rubbed his warm hand on the younger boy's back.

"shhh... tell me what's wrong...."

"m-mama.... s-slapped m-mwe...."

"aww.... it's okay, you're safe here.... nobody will hurt you." namjoon ruffled his hair, as the boy sniffled to a stop.