33.♡Court case♡

NAMJIN SMUTS(part 9)by namjinhoeforjhoe
~Smut~
NamJoon is older
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

SeokJin's Pov:

He keeps testing me, I cant deal with him. He's always shoving his boyfriend in my face, I don't want anyone. I need to get my grades find a wife and have children like my parents taught me to do, then I'll truly be happy. "Yoongi stop, I get it you have you have Jimin and I have jackshit".

"Sorry sorry Jin i'll Stop, I just can't get over him, I'm in love with him, I have to mention him and talk about him, I cant keep it all in my head i'll Go mental".

I sigh and just nodd my head.I'm on the bus and I feel a big cold hand go down my back and grab my ass, I flinch and go red , I turn around and I'm ready to shout at them and then a well groomed man grabs the strangers wrists and punches their face.

My face is now in gawk , as he shouts "don't touch this young man" and twits his wrists as he squints his eyes "I'm NamJoon. A lawyer and i'll Gladly take this and you to court".

  I look at his mesmerising, beautiful dimples and I feel like a stupid happy school girl so I calm myself and thank him then quickly turn back around to hold onto the bar and just forget this embarrassing moment even happened in the first place.

He then slides smoothly around me to  face me and is standing uncomfortably close to me, I see him staring at me and feel awkward not to say anything so I just thank him again

"don't mention it, no one should touch a beautiful man like you" i roll my eyes a bit but nevertheless i could feeling the thudding in my heart. "Thank you, I'm Kim SeokJin" i smile and NamJoon smiles back "Kim NamJoon. Since I'm going to defintatly take this man to court would you mind giving me you're number for a victim confession, just for bussniness reasons of course"

He smirks, i chuckle and give him my number " now that i have your number, just know i was lying when i said business only" and he sticks out his tongue and i cant help but smile like an idiot " not complaining" i say back, he leans in and the bus shakes as he comes closer to me and all of a sudden the aura changes "playing nice guy is fun too. I hope you enjoy every side to me" he licks his lip next to my ear and laughs and pulls back smiling innocently again.

What have i got myself into?!I get a call, unknown number. NamJoon?? Next thing you know I'm at his office having a meeting for 'business' reasons apparently. ''Have a seat, I'd like to discuss the conditions of this case i will take for you" i try inturpt him, since i wasnt trying to blow up this situation. "It's fine there's no need for th-" "i was talking about another case I'd like to take as well as the court case" and my head tilts "such as, NamJoon Hyung?" He slides me a piece of paper and he seductively leans over the table.

I open the note " be my sugar baby, and ill be you're sugar daddy, no commitment since you're still young but if you agree when you're with me you're only mine." My eyes widen i look up in shock "why me?" NamJoon got up and rested his head on my neck "this is why" and he starts to kiss my neck "i flinch under his hot sweet breath. "Ah- I don't know, i still don't know why its me-" he stops me from speaking by biting my ear gently "you're perfect, and exactly what I've been waiting for, i want to spoil you, i want to destroy you" i shiver, i feel controlled.

"Meet me now!" NamJoon calls me, we've been doing this whole sugar daddy ordeal for quite some time now.

He's bought me everything I've ever wanted and I'm pretty satisfied but he's so demanding. " I can't I'm in a lecture right now" i say back and he fustratedly sighs and hangs up quickly then not long after i hear a loud screech of car tires outside my lecture class. I pray its not NamJoon. He walks in in his long black coat, smart groomed back hair, with shiny expensive glasses and watch, grabs my hand and pulls me out of Class. This has been the second time now.

"NamJoon you cant keep doing this when u need me" and Joon smashed his lips into mine " shut up and please me" and i try pushing him away "listen pattern yourself together, you're making me feel like shit" he pulls away and apologies then remembers his fustrated case he took, and goes back to kissing me again. "Baby, please calm do-" I don't know what went on in work but he was not happy, i could tell as he dragged me into his car driving home.

He pushes me onto the bed, "NamJoon damn" i go back to kiss him but he goes in deeper trying to take control, i let him. He slides his tongue in and harshly hits the right spots, knows his techniques, this man never fails to shock me. I grab his bulge and Rub it clothed in a circular motion. I hear NamJoon moan, and giggle "you try so hard to be dominant" He grits his teeth and holds my hands against the bed above my head.

"Im getting something, take your clothes off till I'm back" i listen to him and wait on the bed in the same position, he walks in with a candle. "Ohh shitttt" i say under my breath. He holds my hands above again and slowly drips candle wax on my stomach making me arch my back, "ah come on, NamJoon that's ho-" he smirks then i look at his expression and flip him over and start jerking him off suddenly. He grabs my hand to tell me to stop, i smile and whisper "i dont think so daddy, its your time to relax dont you think" he lets go of my hand and breaths heavily as I speeded my wrist movements and eventually engulf his whole member.

My head went up and down, trying to please him as much as i could. I licked the tip very gently and NamJoon locked his jaw and shoved my head further in, taking his dick in all at once. My mouth starts dripping his extra semen from the side, i swallow the rest and he pushes me back and hold both my arms behind my back and shoves his dick in me behind with no preparation, i gasp in pain "NAMJOON!!! AH FUC-" my back is arching as his still holding my arms back and pounding into me, destroying my insides.

My breath is uncontrollably loud and fast as well as heavy. However, my moans were nothing like NamJoon grunts "ah- ah baby fuu-" my moans get louder i start screaming NamJoon name. "Ah ah ahhh, stop messing me up-" NamJoon heavily pants and bites his lip and he smashes in to me harder, suddenly.

Hitting my sweet spot i groan out "arg- ahhhhh" i pant out "hmmm ah" Joon humming whilst picking up the pace more and more, now demolishing my insides leaving me a breathless mess. He grabs my dick and grips it tight making me jerk and widen my eyes, and licks the sides teasing me. "Stop- Joo-" he takes it all in and plays with himself as he gives me head. I get uncontrollably horny and start panting gripping his hair.

" thank you hyung" whisper under my breath as NamJoon finishes me and himself off. "Anytime, daddy will always treat his baby well" and I hold his hands while he kisses my neck and whispers "best stress relief ever baby, wouldn't mind a part two" i chuckle and push him away and get on top of his lap, stroking his jawline "maybe baby maybe" and I smirk and turn to the side of the bed and turn off the light "goodnight daddy" i say as i hear NamJoon lick his lips and bite it humming "hmm, you're a daring man" i smile and he walks out of the room. " got business to take care of, sleep tight baby boy" and walks out sending me a kiss.

♡NamJin Oneshots♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara