63. -Brat-

B×B Bangtan Smuts by stackedbrokenthyrsus
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

the man was stressed. endless business meetings, people talking and talking, on the phone, face to face, too much of paperwork, dumped onto him by his co-workers. he tried his best to earn a good reputation for himself and earn better than the others.

being the single guy, he of course had a lot of sexual frustration pent up. masturbation only helped a bit. he had a slave. whom he would not call one. he was a cat hybrid. the man had found him sitting behind the bushes, trembling in fear and cold.

he adopted him, got to know, that his name was jin and his previous owner made him go days, without food, and would only use him and abuse him. namjoon wasn't of course, that type of guy, who would do wrong things to such helpless beings.

he gave him food to his fill, regularly, he gave him pretty, warm and cozy clothes to wear. bought him his medications, everything. he even sent him to a school, where only hybrids go. jin was a loyal boy and he wouldn't fail his master.

but jin put forward one condition.

that he would do all the household work, and keep the house clean for master to feel relaxed when he gets home, and that master can call him all the degrading names.

namjoon denied at first, because he also needed to study, but jin was stubborn on his decision. namjoon was puzzled at first, but then he found out that the eighteen year old hybrid liked to be called names, during and apart sex.

now, jin had a huge sexual appetite. he would be horny, most of the time. he would let master, or daddy, have his way with him at such times.

and oh, did namjoon love that.

namjoon would sometimes come home to his slave, sprawled on the couch, touching himself moaning his name, and sometimes he would find him getting off, on his toy, his baby blue vibrator.

not everyday. five days a week, saturday and sunday, were devoted to cuddling and hugs and all the soft stuff. rough sex was always the thing they loved.

namjoon would go for vanilla, at times the hybrid felt a bit sad and his past started coming back to his mind. he would treat jin right. he would help him do some of the household work. he would treat him like his own boyfriend. but.

jin didn't like this. he wanted to be treated like a slave. he wanted to be degraded like a slave. that was because he was trained to be one, before namjoon adopted him. he ran away because of being harassed too much, by the previous owner.

×××

jin smeared the pink tint all over his puffy, soft lips, trimming his little whiskers.

he smiled as his brad smile, including his grown out incisors showed up, making him look cute.

his ears twitched, when he touched them. his striped tail, black in the end, like a bulb, swayed lazily, as he dried his dirty blonde hair. he had come back from school to see their neighbor's cats ruin their house. he growled at them, making them run away.

he replaced the torn curtains, spoilt bedsheets, and cleaned all the muddy paws, the cats had left behind. it was tiring than usual and he definitely needed a warm shower. and he rewarded himself with one. he liked that his master was way kinder than the previous one.

today, he was feeling a bit extra. like, he didn't want it to be the usual thing. he felt hotter than usual. he wanted to try a new side of him, the one which he never showed daddy. his bratty side.