89. -Don't Hit Me-

More Namjin onshots(Pt.77) by KIMSEOKJINLIFES
Just finished my first exam, Hope I did a good job:)
UPDATE I got 90% 🎉
_________________________________________

Seokjins Pov:

"Please, Stop." I sob. "I'm sorry!"

Namjoon punches me again. "Don't fucking back talk me next time." He sneers. He kicks me once, and leaves the room. I slowly sit up, and lean against the wall.

Our relationship wasn't always like this. The first 2 years were filled with love for each other. Then Namjoon would start coming home late, wasted. That's when the abuse began. That was 1 year ago.

Namjoon walks back into the room, looks at me, and scoffs. He then sits on the couch, and opens a book. I stand, and slowly limp into our bedroom.

I stare at the blankets, and think. Maybe he loves me as well? He allows me to sleep in the same bed as him, and he still cuddles me when I sleep. He also cleans my wounds, and kisses them after.

Maybe...a part of him does love me. Sure, he hits me. But maybe it's because he's angry, and doesn't know how to take care of it?

I still love him. Even though he hits me. I can't stop loving him! What the hell is wrong with me?!Namjoon walks into the room, with a first aid kit. He gently cleans the scratches, and places a bandage over them. Before he leaves the room again, he kisses my forehead.

*A Few Days Later*

The abuse has gotten worse. He'd always come home angry, and immediately take his anger out on me. I'm getting sick of it! I just want things to end...

I walk into the bathroom, when he's distracted. I sit beside the bathtub, and grab my razor blade. I stare at the gleaming blade, before dragging the cool metal across my wrist. I watch as blood falls from the wound, and onto the white tile.

Maybe I'll finally die. Maybe I can be happy, and not live with this abuse. I choke back a sob, and continue cutting. I don't realize that the door has opened, and Namjoon is standing there.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He takes the razor blade away from me, and throws it into the sink. I continue crying, and try to reach for the blade again.

"Seokjin, Stop!" He holds me to his chest. I give up on fighting, and relax into his touch. I sob into his chest, and grip into his shirt."Just let me die!" I sob. "I just want to die!"

"Look at me!" He grabs my face between his hands, and looks me in the eye. "You can't die, Jin. I need you."

"S-So I can be your personal p-punching bag?!" I cry. "I'm a human being, Namjoon! I don't want you to hit me anymore! I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you!" He shouts, slowly starting to break down. "I l-love you so much."

"B-But you treat me like shit!" I whimper.

"I know I do." A tear rolls down his face. "I've been taking rehab courses, and trying to fix things, Jin. I'm turning out to be just like my Appa, and I hate that. This isn't me."

He grabs a few bandages, and wraps my arms. When he's finished, he lifts me up and carries me into our room.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, baby." He holds me to his chest, as we sit on the bed. "I'm gonna fix things. I'm gonna go to rehab more often, and stop hitting you. God, I hate it when you cry. Especially if I'm the one that's causing your tears."

"P-Promise me. Promise me that you'll stop hurting me." I sniffle.

"I promise. I swear on my life."