17.♡New home♡

NamJin Oneshots(Parts 135 and 136)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
⚠️Warning⚠️~Abuse(?), mpreg~
______________________________________

SeokJin's Pov:

"Get up, you ugly fucking hybrid!" The store-owner shakes my cage. I fight back a hiss, and open my eyes. "Finally! It's opening time. No sleeping until I give you permission!"

"Yes sir." I mumble. He kicks the cage once and walks off.

"You okay Jin?" My friend, Jimin asks. He's a hybrid as well!

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright. He kept me up until 4am last night. I only got 3 hours of sleep." I mumble.

"He's an ass." Jimin whispers. The front door of the shop opens. I move to the back of my cage in fear.

"Welcome to our hybrid shop. Pick any one of them." The owner rolls his eyes."Thanks..." A man says. He and another guy start walking around. Suddenly, the guy stops next to my cage.

"Hey, why are you hiding?" The man asks.

"This fucker is hiding again?!" The owner exclaims. He punches my cage again. "You look this man in the eye when he's talking to you!"

I finch, and nod quickly, looking into the eyes of the man. When the owner walks away, the man starts speaking.

"Does He always treat you like that?" He asks. I nod slightly.

"That's horrible." He says. "There's no need to be afraid of me. I'm not a bad guy."

I just stare at him. "Are you hungry?" He asks. I shrug, looking to the bottom of the cage."I want this one!" The man points to my cage. My eyes widen.

"SoekJin?! You don't want him sir. Look at him! He's ugly, and completely useless!" The owner exclaims. I look down in shame, my ears flattening against my head.

"I want him. How much?" The man asks.

"Free. But supplies will not be free." The owner sneers. The man's friend comes up to the counter with Jimin's cage.

When we're out of there, the men let Jimin and I out of our cages. We're led into a car, where were told to sit.

"NamJoon, watch Jimin. He's trying to get into everything." The man's friend smiles. NamJoon. That's my new owner's name?!"You're such a cute hybrid, aren't you?" NamJoon coos, rubbing behind my ears. I close my eyes and purr, loving the feeling of being loved.

"You're so thin. Don't they feed you there?" NamJoon asks.

"N-No." I whisper. "Y-You only get food if you're good. And I'm not good."

"Well you seem good to me." He says. "I'll make you the best meal you've ever eaten when we get home."("NamJoon is the best cooker, as you all know")

"SeokJinn. It's time to wake up." A hand shakes my shoulder. My eyes fly open, and I quickly move away. "Hey, it's just me."

I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

*Time Skip*

"S-Sorry." I whisper.

"It's okay." NamJoon chuckles. "Let's go inside. I'll show you around."He takes my hand and brings me into a large house. I hide behind him, afraid of everything.

"Don't be afraid. This is your home." He smiles. "Your Friend is living with Yoongi, just down the street. You'll be able to see him whenever you'd like."