83. -New Hybrid-

More Namjin Oneshots(Pt.72) by KIMSEOKJINLIFES
_________________________________________

Namjoons Pov:

"This one will listen to your orders. He may rebel sometimes, but you could always punish him." The cashier says.

"Thanks..?" I say. He hands me the cage, with my hybrid in it. I thank the man, and walk back home.

When I step into the house, and close the door, I open the cage. A small kitten with white and grey fur runs out.

It looks up at me, tilts its head, and walks off. I frown a bit. I was hoping he'd decide to be human for a while. A small hiss breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, you've met Taehyung." I chuckle, as I watch Jungkooks dog hybrid jump around the house. The small kitten looks over at me, fear in his tiny eyes. I lift the tiny thing up, and bring him over to the couch.

"Hey Namjoon, I'm-" Jungkook stops when he sees the kitten and I. "You got a cat? You know how Taehyung is. He's terrified of cats."

"He's a hybrid, like Tae." I huff. "Taehyung can get over his fear of cats."

The kitten jumps off of my lap, and runs away. He comes back a minute later in human form, wearing a hoodie and a pair of shorts that were given to me at the shop. I smile slightly, as the boy stands there, awkwardly.

Hoseok grins, and looks over at the boy. "What's your name?!" He asks. The boy flinches at the loudness.

"S-Seokjin. Kim Seokjin." He mumbles.

"Well Seokjin, I'm Namjoon and this is Hoseok." I smile. He blushes, and sits beside me.

"Th-That dog scares me." He pouts.

"That's just Taehyung, a hybrid like you." I say. Seokjins ears perk up.

"R-Really?" He asks. Taehyung walks into the room, in human form.

"Hey~!" Jin whines. "Stop~!"

"He's so cute!" Tae shouts, as he pinches Jins cheeks.Taehyung's tail stops wagging, and he pouts. "Fine."

"Whoa. What's that?" Jin looks up at the TV, his eyes wide.

"That's a television." I say. I switch the channel to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

"Ooh." Jin gasps, as he watches the screen.

"You've never watched TV before?" I ask.

"Nope! My old owners wouldn't let me. They said I was bad, and didn't deserve anything but punishments...." He tears up, thinking about his past.

"Don't think about that, Jinnie." I hug the sniffling boy. "Those people don't deserve you. You're not bad, you're very good."

"Yeah. Good." I smile. "Are you hungry?"

"G-Good?" He looks up at me.

Just as I end the question, his stomach rumbles. He hides his face in my chest, embarrassed.

ll go make dinner." I chuckle. He pouts when I stand, but lets me go into the kitchen. When I start to cook, I hear Jins giggles from the living room, as he watches the movie.

"Jin, Tae, Jungkook!" I call out to the boys. "Dinner is ready!"

Taehyung is the first to run in, his hair sticking up in many places, and his clothes disheveled. He has fresh hickeys running down his neck.

"Really, Jungkook." I glare at said boy. He shrugs, and pulls Taehyung into his lap when he sits.

Jin is the last to walk in, and he takes a seat beside Tae. "W-What is that?" He points to Taehyung's neck.