14.♡Work♡

NamJin Oneshots(Part 105) by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
⚠️Warning⚠️~Little Space~
______________________________________

NamJoon's Pov:

A loud buzzing noise wakes me up at 5am. I groan, and roll over to grab my phone.

"What could you possibly need?" I huff.

"You need to come to work. No questions." My boss says. I quickly stand and get dressed. He seems really angry. I write a note for Jin before I leave.

Jinnie,
I got called in to work. If you slip into little space, call me, Okay? I love you so much <3
~Joon

Third Person's Pov:

Jinnie wakes up at 9am, feeling cold, and little. He catches sight of a piece of paper, and picks it up.

"D-Daddy ish gone?" He sniffles, feeling lonely. He stands up, tripping over the sheets in the process. He tumbles to the floor. It takes him a few minutes to comprehend what happened, but when he finally realizes, the waterworks start. He bursts into tears, holding his elbow, and walking into the living room.

"D-Daddy." He sobs. Jinnie sits on the floor, knees pressed up against his chest.

In NamJoon's office, said man is packing up after finishing a long paper. He decides to call Jin, to check up on him."D-Dada." Jinnie sobs on the other side of the phone. NamJoon is instantly sent into panic mode.

"What's wrong sweetheart?!" He asks as he rushes to his car.

"S-Scawed, a-and ouchie." Jin cries.

"Daddy's On his way baby boy."

NamJoon's Pov:

Once I arrive at home, I rush inside to comfort my baby. I walk into the living room, where Jin is curled into a ball, crying.

"Oh, baby! Daddy's so sorry sweetheart!" I lift the crying boy into my arms. He grips at my shirt, his tears soaking the fabric. He babbles incoherent words. That's when I realize, he must've slipped into babyspace.He sniffles, burying his face into my neck. I carry him into the kitchen, and set him down in the tile. His lip quivers, and he makes grabby at me.

"Don't cry darling. Daddy's making you a bottle." His eyes light up at the last word.

"Baba." He mumbles. I lift him up again, handing him the bottle. He takes it, placing it in his mouth and leaning into my chest. I take him into our room, and lie him on the bed. He whines at the kiss of contact, but clings onto me as I lie next to him.

"Shh. Go to sleep baby." I whisper, gently stroking his hair. His eyes close, a small smile on his lips. "Daddy loves you."