45.♡No phone♡

Bts b×b smut(Namgi)By min_suga234
1. It's my birthday today 🎂 :)
2. Near days I'll upload like Q&A book or something like that
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

Seokjin was outside their classroom and was waiting for his boyfriend Namjoon. They just finished performing as an opening act.

What's the occasion you ask? School Festival.

Jin let out a sigh as the door of the room flew open, revealing Namjoon who was soaked in sweat. "Let's go...I'll just change first then we'll eat" the latter said as he smiled softly at Jin who smiled back.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin and smirked to himself, seeing him really focused on his phone 'he looks like he's in his own world' Namjoon thought as they both walked inside one cubicle.

Jin, who is still focused on his phone and doesn't know what's happening, followed Namjoon inside. He looked up and looked around with a confused look "why am I also inside?" he asked the latter who was already taking his shirt off. Namjoon shrugged and chuckled "I don't know, you just started following me" Namjoon said, "you were so focused on your phone you don't even know what you're doing" he added as he folded his shirt and placed it inside his bag.

Jin leaned against the wall and nodded, his eyes wandering on Namjoon's body.

Namjoon took his clean shirt and wore it as he let Jin stare at his body. Once he was done, he faced him and placed both of his hand on either side of Jins head.

"You know, I was waiting for you to make a move but I guess you were busy staring at my body". Namjoon smirked as he leaned in, kissing him passionately. Their eyes automatically closed as they felt each other's lips against each other.

As Namjoon deepens the kiss, making Jin let out some noises while gripping on his phone tightly. Namjoon pulled back for air as he looked down on Jins hands. "Put that phone away because we'll have some fun" Namjoon smirked as he grabbed Jins phone and his earphones, putting them inside his bag.

Jin just watched every move of Namjoon, his heart beating fast as he waits for Namjoon to make another move. Every second just made him even harder and his heart beat more faster. Namjoon smirked as he bit his lip "already hard? By just kissing?" he teased as he unzipped the elder's pants, "you were expecting this weren't you?" he added, his eyes getting darker

Jin had his hands against his chest as he watched the man's long slender fingers, wrapping themselves on his hard cock. As Namjoon's hand move slowly, it was getting more hard for Jin to keep his voice down. Watching the latter's hand pleasure him, turns him on.

"J-Joonie...more, please~" Jin squeaked.

Namjoon looked up, his smirk wide and his movement getting even more faster making Jin throw his head back as he gripped on his shirt.

"You want more?" he asked innocently as Jin nod his head hard, feeling really impatient. Namjoon leaned agaisnt Jin ear, licking it while his hand pleasure the elder "beg even more.." he said, his voice deep.

Jin whimpered as he wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, pulling him closer "Joonie please..more~ n-ngh..~ Jinnie w-wants more" He moaned out, not caring if anyone would hear.

"Fuck m-me...please. W-wreck my t-tight hole a-angh~" the elder begged as he bucked his hips up, wanting more friction. He gripped on Namjoon's hair in frustration and in pleasure making the latter chuckle.

Namjoon unwrapped his hand on the elder's cock making him groan." Be patient, baby boy...you'll get your reward" Namjoon chuckled. He backed away a little and started taking his pants and boxers off. Jins eyes widen a little still not used to seeing Namjoon's long thick cock. He looked up to see Namjoon smirking. A blush crept through Jins face as he prayed that he can still walk tomorrow or maybe later.

Namjoon stroked his member for a while before gripping on Jins waist, flipping him. "My baby has a very nice ass" Namjoon stated as he slapped his ass.

"Just fuck me already for the sake of love and hate!" Jin groaned. His boyfriend gripped on his waist even more "your wish is my command, babe" slamming inside Jin who had his guard down making him choke on his saliva. His voice coming out loud and clear while screaming Namjoon's name. Pleasure was felt all over his body as Namjoon wrecked him from behind.

Skin slapping and moans were heard all over the restroom. Both were sweating, moaning, and groaning as they felt pleasure as they became as one. "J-angh! ~ Joonie s-ahgh~ so good a~hh nngh~" Jin moaned out, clenching around Namjoon's length."You like that? You like getting fucked rough don't you?" Namjoon dirty talked since he knew it would push him over the edge.

Namjoon's thrusts were hard and deep, hitting all the sensitive nerves dead on. "Feel that, baby boy? That's your prostate right?" he smirked as he started torturing Jins prostate, earning loud moans and cries from him.

"Joonie! A-agh~ ahh angh s-so good~" Jin pushed his ass back then looked behind him, his face shows how much pleasure he was receiving. "Joonie~ y-you're s-so deep i-angh~ inside~" he screamed in pleasure as a familiar knot was forming inside his stomach.

"Fuck, baby~ you're such a good b-boy aren't you? Jinnie's a good boy right?" Namjoon trusted even more rougher.

"Yes! Jinnie's a good b-ahg~ boy~" he arched his back and his eyebrows creasing. "Jinnie will cum for Joonie like a good boy he is, right?" Namjoon asked as he started giving Jins cock the attention it needs, making him nod at his question.Namjoon went faster like there was no tomorrow. He gripped on Jins waist as he started leaving some hickeys on his back, marking something that belongs to him.

"A-angh~ 'm c-cumming~ Joonie~" Jin moaned out as he came all over Namjoon's hand, still moaning loud. On the other hand, Namjoon wasn't finished yet. He let the monster take control, fucking Jin with all his strength still chasing his climax.

After a few more thrusts, he came inside Jin with power, filling him up with a loud moan. He stayed inside Jin for a while, catching their breathes.

"Joonie...'m sleepy..." Jin mumbled, tired from their session. Namjoon smiled softly as he pulled out and cleaned both of them, cleaning very evidence from small to big. "Do you want to go home now?" Namjoon asked as he helped him wear his clothes. Jin nodded sleepily as he held unto Namjoon for support. After cleaning fixing themselves, Namjoon got his bag and picked him up into bridal style.

"Sleep while in my arms...I'll take you home" Namjoon smiled as he pecked Jins cute little nose.