12.♡Meeting with parents♡

NamJin Oneshots(Part 86)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
______________________________________

SeokJin's Pov:

"SeokJin-ah! Baby let's go. We're going to be late!" NamJoon exclaims. I'm meeting his parents today, and I'm terrified.

"I'm sorry!" I rush downstairs, grabbing my phone on my way.

"Ready?" He asks.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready." I chuckle nervously. "They're gonna hate me Joonie."

"They won't hate you. If they say anything bad to you, let me know. I'll take care of it." He says.

*Time Skip*

"NamJoon, my boy!" Joon's Appa exclaims. "Welcome home son."Joonie darling!" NamJoon's Eomma exclaims. I just stand there awkwardly. "Come in!"

NamJoon takes my hand and leads me inside. We all sit down in the living room.

"So you must be my son's boyfriend." His Appa says. "Tell me about yourself SeokJin."

"W-Well, I sing, and I'm cook in restaurant. My dream is to become an chief with my friend." I blush.

"How'd you meet SeokJin?" Joon's Appa asks. I look up to NamJoon. He knows that I don't like telling the story. It's too embarrassing."We met about 3 years ago, at the public pool. He slipped and tackled me into the water. I was upset at first, but when he started apologizing, I instantly forgave him. We sort of connected after that." He shrugs.

"I'll be right back." He places a kiss to my head and stands, leaving the room.

"I don't like you. You're ruining my family name." Mrs. Kim sneers.

"Now Mina, be respectful. SeokJin's a nice boy." Me. Kim smiles at me.

"He May be nice, but he's not good enough for my son. My son needs to marry a girl! He's too ugly!""Mina! That's a horrible thing to say! Look at SeokJin, he's adorable!" Mr. Kim walks over to me. "Don't listen to her kid."

"It's okay Mr. Kim. I'm just going to go. I'm clearly not wanted here." I hide my tears until I'm in the car. When I'm alone, I let my tears spill.

'What did I do to her? I'm not a bad person.'

5 minutes later, Joon runs to the car.

"Baby, What happened?" He asks.

"Sh-She was so mean Joonie." I cry. "I tried to be nice, but she hurt my feelings."

"Oh, sweetheart it's okay. Let's go home. We can talk to my Appa later."

*Time Skip*

"Are you feeling better?" NamJoon asks."What'd she say to you?" He asks. "I know Appa likes you, but Eomma seemed angry."

"She said I was ruining her family name. And that you should marry a girl, because I'm too ugly." I sniffle.

"Don't you listen to her. You're perfect just the way you are. I will never marry a girl, because you at the one I am going to marry." He says. "I love you, Okay?"

"Okay. I love you too Joonie." I smile.