66. -Winters are warm-

B×b Bangtan smuts by stackedbrokenthyrsus
Nj/O
Jin with tits and bp~

Suprise another update cuz it's Christmas and today is Christmas in my country<3333 Luv u all
_________________________________________

winter evenings, something that namjoon got so used to, and at one point fell in love with that particular part of the day, and he doesn't remember when and how. a very subtle smile would tug at his lips, admiring the way the evening sun sunk between the crook of the mountain's neck, coloring the white snow to its offs. he didn't know since when did he start noticing the way each and every flake clung onto each another, on every branch of the mixed stands of trees, that had arranged themselves perfectly to the right of namjoon's house.

to the left, a few meters away from his small concrete home, was a little man-made pond that he was insisted to make and now that he looked at it, he wouldn't say it was a bad decision or a waste of time in any single way, because it simply looked so inviting. as the ball of fire sunk, gifting the sky various shades of red, yellow and oranges very gradually ascending to take tinges of ether, as the evening was beginning to come to an end, but that's where it all started for namjoon.

the sources of his warmth were scanty, but that was more than enough for the man to feel himself all over. feel at home. it was as if, he never was some ceo of a big company, having hundreds of people at his mercy, not that he was a cruel boss or something. he'd overhear people's conversations-talking about how he's too good and polite to be the ceo of this company, a business tycoon. don't get him wrong, he didn't mean to overhear them. a gentle shuffling against him and the soft breaths that kissed his ear, vanishing into the cold air, not before hitting the bare skin of his shoulder; ever so calmly reminded him of who made him the person he was today, whom people admired and wished to be.

the ring sitting snug around the flesh of his ring finger, glowed so prettily in whatever remnants of light the sun had to give, making his heart race, the exact same way it did when namjoon met him for the first time. little had he known that day that this person would not only make his heart race but also break through his ice cold persona, that others found almost impossible to pass through. and permeated such a personality that only fed on the riches of ego and pride.

the man couldn't bring himself to believe that the same person was cuddled up in his arms, sitting right on his lap, with his seven month old bump still visible through the fabric of the hoodie, where he didn't quiet fit, because he was too large, but not larger than namjoon; the surprising thing about this was the way they fit in so perfectly like two correct pieces of a jigsaw. "what are you thinking, love?" the voice is pregnant with a different kind of warmth, something that namjoon could call home's sound; it had that innocent curiousness, with the depth of the deepest oceans. the man didn't answer the question, instead just pulled the other closer to himself, holding him against his body, never wanting to let go. the blanket lay loosely over and around them, as if tying them up into a bond they refused to tear away from. a hand, that was very mellow in heat, was placed right on where namjoon's heart beat, fast due to whatever he was thinking, it adorned the same ring.

kim Seokjin.

the man he was married to.

the man with whom he was willingly tied up for life.

namjoon really was at a loss of words, taken aback by the younger's natural beauty, when the man slowly raised his face which was pressed against his clothed chest, only to look into those dragon eyes with all kinds of love and affection jin possibly held for his husband. the big mono lid and double lidded eyes looked into his with pure innocence and nothing but love. jin always seemed to fascinate him just with a look. the older would just find it harder, as days passed to hide his vulnerable faces from his husband. he knew him like the palm of his hand. looking at jin, it never felt like he had changed even after everything they went through, individually and together. he would feel extremely guilty for showing his husband all kinds of hurt, putting him through the cruelest of things, without even realizing it. no rock scarred his flower. even after so many years, namjoon felt like he didn't know jin like jin knew him.