72. -Jealous-

Bottom Jin Oneshots by Aviolafebbel1303
Mpreg
SS: Taekook
I'm sorry if there is anything wrong in the table of content of this book...Wattpad randomly takes my drafts and slides in the middle of published chapters <3
_________________________________________

the ceo of the kim clothing line, is now attending a prestigious meeting with the head of gucci company. they're going to make a collaboration, and they're searching for a perfect model to advertise it.

that's why, right now, kim namjoon, also known as the world gucci prince, is having a headache, thinking about who he should hire as the model.

he suddenly remembered his best friend's husband, park taehyung. taehyung is just an ordinary househusband, taking care of his 2 years old son, cleans the house, cook 3 time meal for jungkook and his son and himself. very ordinary.

and jungkook is an ordinary man too. his love for taehyung is unconditional, always. many says that love often wither as time passes by, but only the true heart who know how to love can break that rule.namjoon nodded his head in satisfaction. taehyung would suit the model place, although taehyung's face might lose to his own husband, seokjin's ethereal beauty. he shook his head. why is he thinking about jin right now!? it's not like he loves jin or whatelse- it's the opposite. he doesn't even know jin at all. they are newly married- only one month age. but they know, that marriage without love isn't going to last long. at least that's what namjoon thought.

well, why did they swore to each other when they don't even know each other? simple. namjoon's parent urged him to have his own baby, his own son or daughter, before his mother will experience the death bed. that's right. his mother was diagnosed with 4th stadium, and her time is not much. so namjoon, although he swallow the information dryly, tried his best to find a kind looking person. the time he wasted for looking for someone decent paid off nicely when he saw jin at his own boutique.but it's not the same for jin. jin agreed to namjoon's condition not because he needed money, but because he too, can feel how sad will it be when your last request can't be fulfilled. namjoon literally told everything to him. and now, jin kind of regretted his choice. because namjoon literally show cold shoulder to him. acting like they're complete stranger. how can he made a child with that kind of husband then?

"ooh you want taehyung's help? well, i want jin's help in my gallery too. i need him as a model in one of my art," jungkook said as he played with taehyung's nipple, make taehyung to shiver and shuddered at the touch.

.

"ooh you want taehyung's help? well, i want jin's help in my gallery too. i need him as a model in one of my art," jungkook said as he played with taehyung's nipple, make taehyung to shiver and shuddered at the touch.

"mmh~" taehyung let out a short moan as he close his eyes, threw his head back when jungkook twirled his nipple. basically, taehyung is on jungkook's lap, dry humping himself on the now erected manhood.

namjoon too, start to think not so innocent thing about jin. but he quickly come to a realization, "hey! don't fuck when i'm talking to you!!" he grumpily shouted.

jungkook groaned when he thrust his finger dry- up inside taehyung's ass. "uh yeah... baby... what do you think...? you wanna help namjoon? we can send haneul to my mom's place..."

the said name looked at jungkook with a smirk. "'course. nngh!" he moaned when jungkook start to swirl inside his tight hole. "fuck!"namjoon, disgusted, cut off the phone quickly. the very next day, jungkook really came to his mansion after he dropped of taehyung at namjoon's office and haneul, his son, at his mom's place. and asked jin about being a model in his new art.