96. -Annoying gf-

More Namjin Oneshots(Pt.94) by KIMSEOKJINLIFES
Yay how are you all?? :)
Sorry for not posting much, I have no motivation...

_________________________________________

Seokjins Pov:

I flip the closed sign, to open. An elderly man, one of our regulars, immediately walks into the flower shop, and over to the roses. I rush behind the counter, and wait for him to finish his shopping.

"Hello, Seokjin." He nods politely. I take the flowers, and tie a bow around them.

"Hello." I smile. "These for your wife again?"

"Yep. It's our anniversary today. 65 years together." He says.

Business is slow today, so I just sit behind the counter and make flower crowns. A man a few years older than me, walks into the shop. His arms and neck are covered in tattoos. He even has a few piercings!

"Wow. Well, I hope you two have fun!" He reaches for his wallet, but I stop him. "It's okay. I'll pay for them. Have a nice day!"

"Seokjin. He seems nice!" I continue making the flower crowns. My mind keeps wandering back to Namjoon, for some reason.

*A Few Hours Later*

I walk out of the shop, locking the door behind me. I turn, and look across the street at Namjoons tattoo parlor.

"Oppa, listen to me!" A girl whines. Namjoon sighs, and runs a hand through his dark red hair."Leave me alone, Nayeon." He says.

"No! You were supposed to buy me flowers, not your stupid shop! And you didn't text me today!" She shrieks."I'm sorry. I'll see you at home." He rolls his eyes. The girl stomps away, leaving an annoyed Namjoon behind.

"Long day?" I ask. He looks up at me, and walks across the street.

"Definitely. Sorry, about Nayeon. She's overdramatic sometimes." He says.

"Girlfriend?" I ask. He shakes his head, with a frown."Fiancé. I'm breaking up with her, eventually. My parents will kill me, but I don't care. She's a jerk." He says. We start walking together.

"Ah. I've never been in a relationship, so I wouldn't know what it's like." I shrug. "I haven't even had my first kiss yet! The closest thing I've had to a boyfriend, was a boy that I went to some dance with!"

"Boyfriend?" He asks.

"I'm Pansexual!" I smile.

"Nice. I'm Bisexual." He says. "I'll see you tomorrow, Seokjin."

"Bye~!"

*The Next Day*

I'm sitting behind the counter in my flower shop, when Namjoon walks through the door.

"Hey." He smiles slightly.

"Hi." I grin. "What brings you here?""Hi." I grin. "What brings you here?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out to lunch with me." He says.

"Yeah! Let me just close the shop, and change out of my uniform." I say. I walk into the back, to change into an oversized hoodie, and skinny jeans.

We walk down the street, to a diner. I'm a regular here, so almost everyone knows me.

"Hey, Jin!" Jimin grins.

"Hi Jiminie! Long day?" I ask.

"Not really. It's quite slow, actually." He says. "What can I get you two, today?"

"I'll have my usual. What about you?" I look over to Namjoon.

"I'll have whatever he's having." Namjoon says. Jimin nods, and writes it on his notepad.

"I'll be right out with your drinks!" He walks away. Namjoon turns to me."Tell me a bit about yourself." He says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"I don't know, hobbies, interests, age, stuff like that." He says."I'm 20 years old, and I love making flower crowns! I enjoy singing, and writing song lyrics as well. I absolutely love nature. Everything about it!" I smile. "How about you?"

"I'm 22 years old. I love drawing, and photography. Art is my passion, and my parents couldn't accept that. I was disowned at the age of 16, after I'd come out to my parents. But they ended up forcing me into a marriage contract with Nayeon."

"I'm sorry." I frown. "That's horrible."

"It's okay. I found a place to stay, and started college. So it wasn't too bad." He says. Jimin brings our drinks, and smirks at me.

'He's hot.' Jimin mouths. My face heats up, and I glare at him.

"If I catch you calling other men hot again, I'm going to beat your ass, Jimin." Yoongi grumbles. "You're mine."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi." Jimin frowns. They walk away, finally.

"S-Sorry about him. He's embarrassing sometimes." I mumble.

"That's okay." Namjoon says. As soon as we're finished eating, we start our walk back to the shops.

"So...I'll see you later?" He asks.

"Do you wanna...walk home with me after work?" I ask."I'd love that. I'll see you then, Jin." He kisses my forehead, and walks across the street.

*Time Skip*

When it's time to close, I quickly flip the sign and walk outside. I look across the street, and see Namjoon talking with that girl.

"I'm sorry, Oppa! Please, take me back!" Nayeon whines.

"No, Nayeon. We're over. Done. I've found someone else." Namjoon says. Nayeon keeps bugging Joon, so I decide to walk over there.

"Excuse me, you're annoying my boyfriend. I think you should leave." I say, blushing at the words coming from my mouth.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Nayeon screams.

"Yes, boyfriend. Problem?" I ask. She shouts in frustration, and stomps off.

"Sorry, Namjoon." I blush. "Y-You looked like you needed help."

"It's...fine." He says. "Let's go."We walk in silence for a bit, before quietly chatting about random things. I frown, when we reach my doorstep.

"See you tomorrow, Jin." Namjoon says.

"See you, hyung." I say. He leans down, and connects our lips. His strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck, and tilt my head to deepen the kiss. We pull apart a moment later, for breath.

"D-Do you wanna come in?" I ask. We walk into my house, and sit on the couch together.

"I shouldn't have done that without your permission. I'm sorry." He says.

"Don't apologize." I say. "I enjoyed it. It was a pretty good first kiss."

"Do you want to go out again sometime?" He asks. "Like...a date?"

"I'd love to."

We end up cuddling in my bed, his arms around me. My back is pressed against his chest, and he gently strokes my hair.We end up cuddling in my bed, his arms around me. My back is pressed against his chest, and he gently strokes my hair.

"Go ahead and sleep. You're tired." He mumbles.

"Night, Joon."