26.♡Baby shower♡

NamJin Oneshots(Part 188)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
______________________________________

SeokJin's Pov:

"Calm down baby. We won't be late to the baby shower." NamJoon gently rubs my stomach. He grabs a few things that we'll need, and helps me our to the car.

"Joonie, we're gonna be late~!" I whine.

When we arrive at the park, everyone is waiting at the picnic tables. NamJoon takes my hand as we walk toward our friends and family.

"Should we start with the gender reveal first?" He asks. "I think that would be the best idea."

"That's fine." I slowly walk over to the cake. "So, who thinks it'll be a girl?!"

Only two people, Yoongi and Jennie, raise their hands.

"What about a boy?!" NamJoon asks. Over 12 people raise their hands. I cut the cake, and lift it up. It's white.

NamJoon looks over at me, confused. That confusion soon turns into shock as I smash a smaller cake into his face. The inside of the cake is pink!

"It's a girl!" I grin. NamJoon tried wiping the cake off of his face, but fails. I grab some napkins, and help him clean his face. "It's a girl Joonie!"

"What about names? Anyone have a guess?" NamJoon asks. He wraps an arm around my waist, a huge grin on his face.

"Mina?!"

"No."

"Chaeyoung?!"

"No." "Again, no."

"Ooh, What about Minji!" Yoongi shouts.

"Correct." NamJoon smiles softly. "Her name is Kim Minji."

"I love you Joonie." I sniffle. He presses his lips to my forehead.

"I love you too baby."