55.♡Mall♡

Namjin Oneshots by circles_halo
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

Namjoon and Jin are going to head to the mall in a little bit. But Jin be stubborn, Namjoon was losing his patience.

"Joonie, I dont want to go!" pouted Jin, who was currently begging the younger not to go to the club.
"Jin everyone is going to be there."

"I don't care why can't we just stay home."

"Behave Jin you dont want to get a punishment now do you?" Namjoon said while putting on his shirt.

"I could be at the club right now." Mumbled Jin laying on the bed looking up.

Namjoon had heard what Jin had said and that pushed him to his limits.

Namjoon walked over to Jin and pushed his hand on his neck. Not to harsh but pushed enough to see Jin face worry. Namjoon was beyond pissed with Jins constant whining.

,,You wish you were at the club huh? Bet you were going to let all those dudes fuck you and let them hear you begging for more. And then just come home like nothing happened."

,,N-no  I-i was-"

"Don't lie to me Kim Seokjin" Namjoon said pressing slightly harder on Jins throat.

Jin was scared now. Namjoon never  called him by his whole name unless he was really really  upset.

"S-stop p-please.." he pleaded.

Namjoon had enough and lowered his head to Jin neck. Removing his hand he started to suck on his neck.

Jins mouth was agaped and he was letting out shaky breaths. He want to hold Namjoon but he didn't notice that his hands were held tightly by Namjoon. He moved his head to the side letting Namjoon get more access to him.

"stop moaning like a little bitch Jin" Namjoon said in his ear, tugging on his earlobe.

Jin tried his best not to make any noise, not wanting to make Namjoon anymore upset.

Namjoon got Jins belt and tied it around his lovers wrist. Restricting his hand movement.

Namjoon lifted up Jins shirt and started playing with his nipples.

Twisting. Tugging. Bitting and Teasing was all Namjoon was  doing. He wanted to hear Jin moan but teasing him not to.

"Ng-ha-jin~ Ah." Namjoon bit his nipple a little harder cause Jin to jerk at sudden bite.

Joon stopped and went towards Jins pants. He pulled Down both the pants and boxers.  Namjoon rubbed his finger down on the clit. Jin moaning at the sudden sensation.

Namjoon decided to take of his pants having his dick stand out. Namjoon shoved his dick into Jin unprepped hole.

"AH~it hurts please." Jin arched his back. He thought Namjoon was going to prep him.

Namjoon thrusting into his hole. Rolling, and snapping g his hips. He whispers dirty things Into Jins ear. Namjoon started going faster to where Jin felt pain.

"KIM NAMJOON!!"

"S-stop it hurts." Seokjin begged.

Namjoon came back to his senses. He looks at Jin. His face was puffy, tears going down his face. He was. Scared.

"Oh no baby, I'm so sorry."

He went down to his face kissing cheeks and nose whispering sorry every time. He kissed Jin passionately pouring his soul into it.

"I'm so sorry baby. I-I didn't mean to."

Namjoon pulled out slowly. He looked down at  Jins hole and sees specks of blood.

Namjoon gasped and fell onto the floor. Eye widen at realization. He was panicking.

He saw Jin come closer but Namjoon back away. He was scared to hurt Jin again.

Namjoons back hit the wall. He was to scared to move. He kept saying sorry.

Jin got up and walked towards Namjoon. He knelt down and kissed Namjoons forehead.

"Its ok babe, I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. I should be saying sorry. I shouldn't have said those things."

"N-no i- "

"Namjoon snap out of it. It's ok I swear. I'm not going to leave you"

Jin Kissed Namjoon. Namjoon hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jin. Both felt sorry at their actions.

"Do you still want to continue?"

Y-yeah" Jin got shy all over again. Namjoon  kissed Jin again and brought Jin on his lap. Slowly he out his dick in. He let Jin adjust to him and moved. Letting Jin bounce on him.

"Your doing great. Your taking my cock like a good princess."

"Ng-ha-Namjoon-mmh. this feels so good"  Jin moaned.

Namjoon tried his best not to buck his hips up but he couldn't help it.

Namjoon kept hitting his sweet spot.

"Ah- r-right there mmng"

"You like that huh. Wanted me to fill you up so good. Hear those noises. That's what I like. Those lewd squirting sound. I'm going to fill you up so good you'll beg for more."

Jin and Namjoon went on. Namjoon kept dirty talking an  Jin clenching around Him.

They texted their friend saying that they have stuff to do. Everyone knew what that meant. So they just let them be.