51.♡Princes♡

Namjin🛏(Pt.11)by hyunj1nluvr
So since school started I have like 0 motivation and I forgot to update on some days, but I still try to post 2 chapters every week:) Thank you<3
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

Namjoon. Hm. I could tell you about a snobby rich Prince that lives with his snobby gay parents.
But this story is a little different. Namjoon is the nicest Prince you could meet and, his parents?

Well his parents of course are both of the male gender and both love him with their whole heart.
Namjoon and his parents began to get ready as they waited for their guests to show up.

The only thing Namjoon didn't like about his parents was that they always try to set him up with some Prince.
Namjoon didn't want a prince. He wanted a princess. He wanted a female. He wanted what he didn't have already.
A girl.

Namjoon sighed as he began to get fitted for his suit. This sucks. In all honesty Namjoon didn't even want to be rich.
Suddenly the familiar sound of the doorbell rang. It was probably the guest.
Namjoon was then pushed out of the room to go greet the guest downstairs.
Namjoon looked towards the door hands behind his back with a tight smile. Stood next to him were his parents and they both were happier than they could ever be.

"Hello. Welcome to the Kim residence." Seokhyun, Namjoon's dad said. All three of the Kim's bowed.
The other royal members stood across from them smiling, but one stood out. One that was a male. One that Namjoon wouldn't have a problem with.
He looked about his age.
"Hello. I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you, your majesty." Namjoon bowed to the king and the queen.
They just laughed.
"Why you're a cutie. Please call me Jisu. This is my husband Namwoo and this is our beloved son Jin." She said smiling at Namjoon and his father's.
Jin bowed smiling widely.
"I think it's really cool to have two dad's." Jin smiled looking back in forth between Seokhyun and Jinsoo.
The queen hit Prince Jin in the head.

"Say you're sorry!" The queen said sternly. Prince Jin rubbed his head and frowned.
"Sorry, your majesty for being rude." The prince stated rubbing his head once more.
Prince Namjoon smiled at Jin, there was something about him that made Namjoon want to find everything out about him.
"Oh no. No. It's fine." Seokhyun waved off.
"Oh! How rude of us, come sit!" Jinsoo stated leading the royalties to the dining room.

"Hungry?" Jinsoo asked.
Everyone nodded.
The whole time Namjoon stared at the beautiful prince. Jin could feel the stares. So when he looked up he found the beautiful boy looking at him with a slight smirk.

Jin blushed and looked down at his lap in embarrassment. Why was the popular Prince looking at an ugly person like him? At least that's what Jin thought. Jin always thought he was ugly, but he really wasn't. Jin was suddenly tapped on the shoulder by his mother.

He looked up eyes wide.

"How about you join Prince Namjoon here to his room, I'm sure you'll get along quite well, right?" His mother smiled running her fingers through Jins hair, like she used to do when he was little. He nodded and smiled at his beautiful mother. She may be strict, but she was the nicest lady you can meet.

Jin stood up and bowing at Prince Namjoon parents and then his own before following behind Namjoon to the destination.

Namjoon made an abrupt stop, making Jin bump into his back. Jin was furiously blushing when Namjoon turned to him. Namjoon chuckled. Just what he had thought. Namjoon nodded in satisfication.

Namjoon turned the door nob and opened his door to reveal his very bright room. His room had many different colors to it.
"Ladies first." He smirked. Jin just glared at Namjoon smiling.
Namjoon then walked in behind Jin and closed the door.
He also quickly locked it without Jin noticing.

"So, this is your room. I had imagined something different." Jin stated looking around hands behind his back.
"Good different or bad different?" Namjoon asked sitting on his bed. His nice fluffy black bed.

"Well. However you want to put it. I imagined it being more light than dark and more colourful than dull." Jin said.
"Aren't those the same thing. Light and colourful?" Namjoon questioned looking at Jin who was already looking at Namjoon eyebrows knitted.
"Well...No. because I imagined you covering up the windows and you having colorful colors to your room." Jin stated.
next to him.
"Oh okay." Namjoon said smiling at Jin. Jin blushed as Namjoon scooted closer to him.

"So..What do you want to do?" Jin asked.
Namjoon smirked placing his hand on Jins thigh, rubbing it slightly.
Jin looked down at Joons hand.
Jin then looked at Namjoon and as soon as he did Namjoons lips connected with his. Jin's plump pink lips felt so good against Namjoon's. At least that's what Namjoon thought.

Namjoon then got up pushing Jin more on the bed then re attaching their lips. Jin moaned as Namjoon grinded on hum. Namjoon then pulled off Jins jeans which didn't have a zipper.
Jin blushed as Namjoon tugged off Jins shirt. Namjoon then began to take off his clothing.
"Wait." Jin said placing
his hand on Namjoons that was trying to take off his underwear.
Namjoon looked up at Jin worriedly.
"What if they walk in?" Jin asked. Namjoon smiled.

"I locked the door and I'm pretty sure they sent us in here for a reason. Plus both my dad's are gay so, what's to sweat over?" Namjoon said chuckling at the end. Jin nodded removing his hand from Namjoons. Namjoon continued to take them off then his clothes.
Namjoon attached his lips with Jin, as he connected his lips with Jin's, he stretched out Jins hole with his fingers. Jin never thought that just Namjoon fingers could make a guy feel SO good.
Jin now had his mouth open because of so much pleasure going through his body.

Namjoon slowly slid his fingers out and replacing it with his member.
Jin arched his back as Namjoon slid his member in.
Namjoon then started to thrust inside Jin. He placed his hand beside Jins head and one gripping his waist, hard enough to leave a mark.

Namjoon started to thrust faster at Jins small moans leaving his mouth.
Jin squeezed his eyes shut.
Namjoon had his mouth open and his eyes were shut enjoying the pleasure that was running through his body. He just knew his parents heard them from the headboard banging against the wall making small creases.
Jin then let go of the sheets to squeeze Namjoons arms making nail marks into his arms.

Namjoon slowed his thrusting, as he came close. Namjoon grabbed Jins member rubbing it slowly, Jin moaned loudly thrusting his hips into Namjoon's hand.
Soon Jin let out a moan as he came into Namjoons hand and onto his stomach.
Namjoon laid beside Jin as he looked at him.

The sound of heavy breathing was heard in the room. "J-Joon?"

"Yes?"

"Sorry about your arms."

Soon the sound of laughter filled the room.