29.♡Newborn♡

NamJin Oneshots(Part 198)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
⚠️Warning⚠️~Vampires~
______________________________________

NamJoon's Pov:

"Mister Kim NamJoon?" One of the
vampire counsel members tap my shoulder.

"Yes, Yoongi?" I ask.

"We have a newborn, in Daegu Park. They've just killed someone." Yoongi says. "It's your case."

I frown, my sharp teeth, scraping against my granite skin. "Fine. Daegu park, you said?"

"Yes sir." He nods. I rush to Daegu Park, making sure that I'm invisible. I can see the newborn, crouching next to a tree. He's crying into his bloody hands.

"You. Why have you killed this man?" His head snaps up, his blood red eyes staring into my gold eyes."I-I don't know! I just w-woke up with blood all over me!" He sobs. "W-Why does my throat burn?"

"Follow me." I snap my fingers, and the man's body disappears. The boy slowly follows me.

"W-Where are we going? Who are you? And why are my eyes red?" He asks.

"You ask so many questions." I huff. "I am Kim NamJoon, head of the vampire counsel. I've been alive for centuries, trying to keep or existence a secret. You're a newborn. You're thirsty. That why you killed that man."

"Very funny mister. Seriously, who are you and where are we going?!" He asks. I turn around, to face him.

"You don't believe me?" I ask. "Stay quiet for a moment. And just listen. Let your senses take over."He stands there for a moment, confused. Until he inhales. His body tenses, and he looks toward the forest.

"Go ahead." I say. He rushes off, at lightning speed. He returns with blood all over his clothes, his eyes wide and scared.

"Y-You weren't lying?" He asks.

"I don't lie." I say. "What's your age, kid?"

"S-Seventeen." He says.

"Ah. A cliché age." I say.

"What?" He tilts his head

"It's a human thing. Twilight, I believe." I say. "Anyway, you will stay with me, and I will teach you how to control yourself, so this doesn't happen again."

"Really?" He asks.

"Would you like me to kill you instead? That's the only other option." I say.

"N-No thanks. I'd like you to teach me." He mumbles.

"Lovely." I take his hand, and bring him back to the vampire world.

"New recruit?" Jungkook, the security leader asks.

"Exactly. Have you caught the woman that caused this?" I ask.

"She's long gone sir. We got rid of her." He says.

"Wonderful. Thank you Jungkook." I bow and lead the boy away.

"I need a name." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"A name. What do people say when they want to get your attention?" I huff.

"Oh. SeokJin. Kim SeokJin." He says.

*2 Years Later*

"You're getting better." I say to SeokJin. "You have one last test to take next year before you're truly ready to be allowed to take walks around the humans."

"Thanks Joonie!" He smiles. I ruffle his hair awkwardly as he hugs me, causing him to pout. "If you're gonna be my boyfriend, you have to show some sort of love toward me."

"Is this what the world has come to? Showing affection to your loved ones?" I ask. He crosses his arms, a pout still on his face. "Alright, Alright."

I gently hug him. He smiles, rests his head on my arm.

"NamJoon, Hoseok is back from the mission!" Taehyung exclaims. I sent one of my best warriors, on a mission a century ago.

"NamJoon." He bows. "Who's this?""Ah, you've found your mate?" Hoseok grins. "So have I. On my mission, I stopped by another vampire area, and met Park Jimin."

The boy named Jimin smiles at me. I bow at him. "Pleasure to meet you. Now if you'll excuse us, SeokJin and I have some things to do."

He smirks at SeokJin. I hiss at him, and hold Jin close to me protectively. "He's mine!"

"You mean each other?" Yoongi mutters. I fight back a hiss, and drag SeokJin away. We lie in bed, holding each other and watching dramas. Even though we cannot sleep, we still use the bed for other activities.

"I love you hyung." Jin mumbles.

"I adore you as well." I say. He pouts at me.

"Fine. I love you too." I press my lips to his.